Forums becoming boring

Hayden

Lately it has died down a lot. Rarely new posts, chat box is always dead. My time zone wouldn't be helping as much but 6 months ago it used to be alight. Idk what to do... Any ideas? I like the forum and people here I don't want to leave just has died down a lot. 

No use complaining about it dying down here. That wont solve anything but maybe its getting to that time where something should be done.

• Like 1

You can shove your empathy up your ass

And saying nthing wont help anything either. And if you read my thread properly it clearly states that.

Are you by any chance autistic? Socially inept?

You clearly state making this thread was pointless in your first post and still managed to create the thread.

Also - this Forum isn't entitled to be anything. Nobody cares that you find it boring. LOL

Edited by Faded Throwback

Are you by any chance autistic? Socially inept?

You clearly state making this thread was pointless in your first post and still managed to create the thread.

Also - this Forum isn't entitled to be anything. Nobody cares that you find it boring. LOL

I was sort of asking for ideas on what i could do. Hopeing for answers on some games to play or youtube channels to watch but yes i could agree with you by saying i was autistic by posting this thread because i wont get any answers but some of the half retarded clowns on this site.