BETA v1.7.17

Laz

Are you guys sure this client hasn't any memory leaks? When i close the client and i check my processes like 30 min after closing it java is still running some stuff about the client. When you try to close process java pops up a big error saying that the OSBot client wasn't closed proper.

I know it almost impossible to have memory leaks in java but its pretty annoying.

because my internet goes down now and then when my client is open.

kind regards
H0ppy

Edited by H0ppy

Are you guys sure this client hasn't any memory leaks? When i close the client and i check my processes like 30 min after closing it java is still running some stuff about the client. When you try to close process java pops up a big error saying that the OSBot client wasn't closed proper.

I know it almost impossible to have memory leaks in java but its pretty annoying.

because my internet goes down now and then when my client is open.

kind regards

H0ppy

mine is just saying the osbot is offline wat does this mean an update?

Having some trouble.....

Load up client and everything appears to run fine and when i click the add tab (green plus button) nothing happens, it just doesn't load up.
start up and at the bottom it says "loading remote scripts...", people have said let it load and i have for about an hour.  This did not help the problem either. i have deleted, and re-downloaded the most recent version of osbot and have not been able to fix the problem. I have also restarted my computer and router. also tried on multiply computers.  the past few days I have enjoyed using this bot and if i could receive any help for this problem or if you guys could look into it, it would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you