CSGO tips?

koolaids

Well when you're playing T side all you have to do is rush.If you have rushed 6 rounds and won 0 then you have to take the round slow try to get easy picks so when you get pick in long you can rush or just let somebody peek in the middle to see if somebody from b goes to a beacause then it's easy to take B over just simple tips 

Hey. I'm a legendary eagle. Few of the biggest tips I can give:

Economy:

-Always look at your other team members cash before buying yourself. Never buy if two or more of your members have to eco.

-T side loss always eco twice then buy (pistol round)

-CT side loss always eco three times then buy (pistol round)

-When play CT, try and defend with a shotgun (sawed/mag) to get the $900 bonus/kill

SG/AUG:

-Never zoom in close range for enemies. This is one of the biggest mistakes I see people doing.

-When zoomed in, take short bursts. NEVER spray while zoomed.

Desert Eagle/Scout:

-Both of these weapons are skill weapons, meaning they both require you to get headshots.

-If you can't land headshots, dont use them. I'm a legendary eagle and I'm still too noob for these weapons.

Misc:

-Always buy armor before weapons, unless you are ragging an awp (provided you are good with it)

-Try and make friends and play with them. CS:GO (like LoL) has many afkers, elo boosters, and idiots

-Practice your aim

-Switch your locations, don't become predictable

Badge here, one of the main things you can work on to see gains in Elo is calls. Constantly call what you see and specific spots, not just general areas. Once you learn most of the calls, you're a huge asset to any team!

Hmm, 1, im a squeeker, so i doubt anyone would like to listen to my calls.

2. where would i learn most calls? most of the time i just scream UP THERE

• Like 1

Hmm, 1, im a squeeker, so i doubt anyone would like to listen to my calls.

2. where would i learn most calls? most of the time i just scream UP THERE

Being a "Squeaker" isn't bad as long as you're not loud or obnoxious, and if you make good calls I doubt anyone would care.

Most calls can be found by looking up [MAP] Callouts and looking at the images.