Keep getting banned.

hoytr123

I have been botting oldschool for a long time now and have just started to get banned very frequently. I know that my Ip is flagged but even when I do change my Ip I still get banned within 30-60 minutes of botting.. I tried using a vpn or whatever but when it changed my ip it slowed my internet way way down and was unable to bot because of the lag.

Sounds like you're botting something that's a hot-spot.

Or the script itself isn't very good?

The quick bans are when I bot rock crabs with the premium script. Just recently received a ban in five minutes with a free woodcutting bot so your probably right. Rock crabs are heavily botted and that wc bot probably doesnt have any antiban (I didnt check just ran it lol). 

they probably have your HWID locked and thats how they are banning you so easily. They basically receive the green light to ban you when they notice another account created on the same HWID as yours that happens to somehow be on a different IP. If that isn't the case then its probably one of the other methods they use to determine one is not only botting, but the same person botting they have been banning over and over again lol. I can't remember what I did to get un-fucked after being banned 4-5 times on multiple accounts, I tried the changing my IP/VPN/different clients/different computer/different network/etc until basically I was tired of being banned and I quit for a few months. When I came back I was able to consistently without very much detection, aside from the one major macro perma ban I received on my pure I used for F2P multi pking... but other than that everything has been gravy.

Wish I could provide more info!

• Like 1