Request to remove negative feedback

FoodStamp

ive got 3 PP's in total,  1 im using, 1 that is limited and 1 that i cant even access.. i log in , and i gt a screen about 30 minutes or something, and i aint even logged in, anyway. on 2 of the 3 i havent received anything. please post a screenshot of the refund.

also i dont think twc is removed that easily.. refund someone and u can go on like nothing hapened? well thats the mod's job not mine

• Like 1

I would like my negative feedback to be removed please since I have refunded the user...

Please post proof of payment. We need to have evidence that you actually refunded the user. 

ive got 3 PP's in total,  1 im using, 1 that is limited and 1 that i cant even access.. i log in , and i gt a screen about 30 minutes or something, and i aint even logged in, anyway. on 2 of the 3 i havent received anything. please post a screenshot of the refund.

also i dont think twc is removed that easily.. refund someone and u can go on like nothing hapened? well thats the mod's job not mine

You are saying that you did not receive the refund, or are you saying that you just didn't see the refund in any of the paypals? Is it possible that you could have overlooked it anywhere?

The paypal that I refunded him from received a negative balance a few weeks after refunding him because i sold someone some rs gold and they chargedback, and I didn't pay paypal back so they prmanently closed the account... i may still have the email, but just look through the ban appeal archive, i may have posted it there

Please post proof of payment. We need to have evidence that you actually refunded the user. 

You are saying that you did not receive the refund, or are you saying that you just didn't see the refund in any of the paypals? Is it possible that you could have overlooked it anywhere?

overlooked? nah i have almost no payments and PP shows recent transactions, also foodstamp just said he didnt refund... /thread

sorry for double post, i hit "refund" when you chargedback.. Im not going to send you an extra 40$

then there is no reason for removing the fb / twc :facep:

The paypal that I refunded him from received a negative balance a few weeks after refunding him because i sold someone some rs gold and they chargedback, and I didn't pay paypal back so they prmanently closed the account... i may still have the email, but just look through the ban appeal archive, i may have posted it there

So what you are saying is that you want the "false feedback" removed, but you have no proof that you sent a refund, and THoT also says that you never refunded him? This looks to me like no refund was ever made. If you can prove me wrong, I will gladly remove the feed back, assuming you can provide sufficient evidence. If you cant do so, the feedback will stay. 

• Like 2