OSbot football fantasy league

Jeff

I created a football fantasy league, I have no idea if anyone is going to be interested but I thought it'd be a fun idea. Here's the league

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2552583 the pass to join is  osbotisgreat

The draft is scheduled for 8/18 but we can figure the things out if there's an actual interest for this

OK TO JOIN PM ME YOUR EMAIL YOU REGISTERED WITH ON NFL.COM 

Edited by Jeff

teach me what to do and I will win

It's based on the NFL, obviously and you draft players and every week they play. The players give u points for how well they do and the person with highest points each week wins. At the end of the year there are playoffs with the 4 highest win total teams and they face off until the champion is decided.

EDIT: are you guys able to join without me inviting you? If not email me your email you used to register on nfl.com and I will invite you

Edited by Jeff

It's based on the NFL, obviously and you draft players and every week they play. The players give u points for how well they do and the person with highest points each week wins. At the end of the year there are playoffs with the 4 highest win total teams and they face off until the champion is decided.

EDIT: are you guys able to join without me inviting you? If not email me your email you used to register on nfl.com and I will invite you

I'll try and join right now

Guy's there are only 10 slots for this league. Unless there is a lot of interest it's going to stay that way. To join you need to pm me the email you used to register on nfl.com and i'll invite you. first come first serve

I've reached my limit for PMs for the hour but I would like to join the league.   I just added you on skype, hopefully we can work it out there