RIP Robin Williams

Anaesthetic

Hello all,

I was reading CNN on my computer, when a headline popped up saying that Robin Williams has died. I put in a search on the internet, and it turns out that he died today in his home of an apparent suicide. I don't know about you all, but Robin Williams was one of my favorite actors/comedians. His roles in Mrs. Doubtfire, Good Will Hunting, and Dead Poets' Society are some of my favorite movie roles of all time. Its sad to see him pass, as he had just signed on for a sequel to Mrs. Doubtfire.

RIP Robin.

Link to article confirming death:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-robin-williams-dies-20140811-story.html

• Like 2

He had severe depression and was battling it for quite awhile. 

He also struggled with substance abuse for quite some time

i read that, but it is always the same story, famous people die because of "suicide" or "drug overdose" and this is not always the case, there's always something fishy.... not saying it wasn't suicide but yeah... we may never know

• Like 1

i read that, but it is always the same story, famous people die because of "suicide" or "drug overdose" and this is not always the case, there's always something fishy.... not saying it wasn't suicide but yeah... we may never know

The cause of death shouldn't be relevant. We should be remembering the positive attitude and effects he had on the world and praying for their family in this terrible time they are going through. 

Let us mourn, OSBot. 

• Like 6