FEELSGOODMAN'S STAKER PURE PROGRESS (100% BOTTED)

FeelsGoodMan

would you recommend buying apa rock crabs?

Meh it's not great, I sometimes wake up in the morning and find my character has died...

+it gets stuck at the bank sometimes? not sure what's up with that

What stats are you gonna start staking at?

Not quite sure yet... probably once I hit 75 str and at least 65 ranged 

edit: can you guys recommend what stats I can/should start dds staking at?

Edited by FeelsGoodMan

Meh it's not great, I sometimes wake up in the morning and find my character has died...

Seriously people with really good staking stats dont even find stakes too often

I would just pick the certain levels that a lot of other people have, so its around 50/50 every stake and you can find stakes easily

• Like 1

Seriously people with really good staking stats dont even find stakes too often

I would just pick the certain levels that a lot of other people have, so its around 50/50 every stake and you can find stakes easily

Did a quick survey of the duel arena and I think 80 str, 65 ranged will be where I start staking :)

Hey man some sick progress smile.png I pure stake a lot at the arena and from all the time I have been doing it I have always found that hp is more valuable than anything, I would grind out range and get some hps and honestly you will see it for yourself its such an advantage. I would start staking around around 70 str ish, because once you get to 85 that's when stakes are harder to find and at the moment low lvl 1 def stakers seem to be popular! You will be surprised how quickly you lvl up staking all the time. Best of luck with whatever you do mate tongue.png (Make sure you learn your max hits)

• Like 1

Hey man some sick progress smile.png I pure stake a lot at the arena and from all the time I have been doing it I have always found that hp is more valuable than anything, I would grind out range and get some hps and honestly you will see it for yourself its such an advantage. I would start staking around around 70 str ish, because once you get to 85 that's when stakes are harder to find and at the moment low lvl 1 def stakers seem to be popular! You will be surprised how quickly you lvl up staking all the time. Best of luck with whatever you do mate tongue.png (Make sure you learn your max hits)

Cheers for the advice man!