Osbot is dying (V2)

Swaq

That's possible, but if you check runescape.com on google trends you can clearly see that it's dying.

Well the analytics may say so,

But montsh ago 07 had a playercount ranging from 6/15k players.

Right now it goes from 12/23k players.  (and there are almost no bots)

Idk why the analytics dont show this, but i see a growth.

You can also see this as world 330 is almost full at peak time. that never happend before.

Well the analytics may say so,

But montsh ago 07 had a playercount ranging from 6/15k players.

Right now it goes from 12/23k players.  (and there are almost no bots)

Idk why the analytics dont show this, but i see a growth.

You can also see this as world 330 is almost full at peak time. that never happend before.

Hmm strange, so you think the legit players are returning? Or it may be because of exams/vacation.

osbot devs (and most other bot devs) won't do anything to combat bans so everyone leaving. Same thing that happened at pb with rs3, everyone used it, got banned and they left. All these devs are just money hungry topkek

Which doesn't make sense to me.

People are too dense to think long-term for some reason.

If they combat the bans, and actually stay motivated, they'll make more money in the long run.

Which doesn't make sense to me.

People are too dense to think long-term for some reason.

If they combat the bans, and actually stay motivated, they'll make more money in the long run.

which doesn't make sense to me.

Take into consideration that the devs are too lazy or don't know how to combat the bans or both, and they're still making money right now so it's ok for them.

I think it's mostly all these bans and maybe, it might be because schools and everything are starting up and everything is getting ready.

tbh i think if devs did more there would be a lot more traffic to the site, happier scripters etc. everyone else is doing great, admin is good, mods are good but the client itself isn't being supported as it should :|

tbh i think if devs did more there would be a lot more traffic to the site, happier scripters etc. everyone else is doing great, admin is good, mods are good but the client itself isn't being supported as it should :|

I was, after a good months, using Osbot's client. It failed a random and ended up in a mountain, idk which random. After some hours after I logged out, I was banned. Well gf, another months to stay away from Osbot. Sucks hows the randoms STILL aren't fixed. Randoms are like one of the most important stuff. <_<

• Like 1

I was, after a good months, using Osbot's client. It failed a random and ended up in a mountain, idk which random. After some hours after I logged out, I was banned. Well gf, another months to stay away from Osbot. Sucks hows the randoms STILL aren't fixed. Randoms are like one of the most important stuff. dry.png

well no one even reads the random event error section so we can't be surprised they're all broken lool