Osbot is dying (V2)

Swaq

The day is coming (apocalypse) soon when Osbot will officially hit less than 1000 members online. It will go from 4 digits to 3 digits. I look back at all the fun times I had on this site and cry. So many awesome people I met, all the things I've learned. I've learned things that cannot be explained, which can't be taught by maybe even parents. Why does this day have to come, I saw a vision for this site, a vision that this site will be where I spend my life on, where I'll meet even more awesome people. The developers have to address this, as I know that they know that their creation is dying, all because of their decisions. You learn from mistakes. We need to act as a community and help these moderators make good decisions.

TL;DR Please this site is dying, and I love it too much, raise your voice to give awareness

People will make jokes, people will hate, but at the end of the day, this site is dying. :(

• Like 4

The thing is, it isn't only OSBot.

Our main competitor claims that they don't boost their users online, which I find to be bull shit.

This is their site right now:

Riyr53v.png

They've been above 1k guests for about 12 hours now.

So, I just feel that with the bans, people aren't botting as much, resulting in all site's traffic dropping.

Right now, there are 0 people in the chatroom. :(

The thing is, it isn't only OSBot.

Our main competitor claims that they don't boost their users online, which I find to be bull shit.

This is their site right now:

Riyr53v.png

They've been above 1k guests for about 12 hours now.

So, I just feel that with the bans, people aren't botting as much, resulting in all site's traffic dropping.

Scripters are leaving this site. :(

Runescape in general is dying. And it's mainly due to the bot busting system. You can see that about the way Jagex is desperately trying to find new ways to get more money from its users.

They are 22k people on at peak times on old school now and before when botting was popular there was only around 16-18k so no

Right now, there are 0 people in the chatroom. sad.png

Scripters are leaving this site. sad.png

Scripiters are leaving because they're not making shit anymore

• Like 1