Double purchases.

RoomScape

I just have a problem with needlessly throwing away money.

yeah, by buying apple

OMG NO WAY

phones that are older cant run the newer apps?

THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING ME WITH YOUR BRILLIANT MIND

I have a gs4 btw and its shit

older phones can run new apps, it will just make you wait longer

Pro-tip use either all andriod or all Apple for mobile devices. tongue.png

They each have their pros and cons. I'm not so simple minded as to blindly stick with one manufacturer. I like to see what others offer. I like the phones that apple makes, although I don't like their tablets. I like the tablets that run the Android OS, although I'm not the biggest fan of their phones.

Why is everyone treating this topic as a phone/tablet bashing thread?

They have to re platform the app, since it can't run on java (android) and objective c (apple). I guess it's how they make up for the time spent developing it for both platforms. tongue.png

Yeah, I guess that's a good point, although it really is annoying. They do it once and get paid every time someone downloads it...That's just crazy.

As a consumer, yes, but as a producer, no.

Ikr? Greedy mofos!

iphone is more capable of playing games? it has shit hardware compared to other phones in the price catagory, the price is litteraly RIDICULOUS, 800 usd for a fucking phone that is really small and has crap hardware... the fuck man. 

why do you need good hardware? obviously because every app you have on your phone auto-updates and it keeps getting more heavy and heavy, that is why phones that are a few years old become slow.. dude you have no knowledge of anything, i guess you just bought an iphone, or you are supporting iphone, because... you know.. ITS IPHONE.... is that your reason? just because.... DUDE, IT'S IPHONE

you make me sick

I actually got my iPhone 5S for $0.

And I've never paid full price for any of my iPhones...Nor has anyone in my family. I'm not sure what you're trying to get at.

And yes, iPhones and iPads are better at gaming simply because the Apple App Store than is immensely bigger than that of the Google Play Store. They have a lot more and higher quality apps that you just can't get on the Google Play Store.

iphone is more capable of playing games? it has shit hardware compared to other phones in the price catagory, the price is litteraly RIDICULOUS, 800 usd for a fucking phone that is really small and has crap hardware... the fuck man. 

why do you need good hardware? obviously because every app you have on your phone auto-updates and it keeps getting more heavy and heavy, that is why phones that are a few years old become slow.. dude you have no knowledge of anything, i guess you just bought an iphone, or you are supporting iphone, because... you know.. ITS IPHONE.... is that your reason? just because.... DUDE, IT'S IPHONE

you make me sick

Not only that, it's built like shit. Half of my family has androids, including myself. I've dropped my phone 10+ times, no breaks, cracked screens, etc. My mom, who owns an iphone, dropped it once and it broke, screen totally shattered. 

Not only that, it's built like shit. Half of my family has androids, including myself. I've dropped my phone 10+ times, no breaks, cracked screens, etc. My mom, who owns an iphone, dropped it once and it broke, screen totally shattered. 

Invest in a otterbox

Edit: its ugly as fk tho and bulky as well

Ruins the beauty of the iphone

Edited by winnerowns

I've dropped my iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 5 as well as my iPhone 5S all together totalling around 50 times, at least. Never had any of them with broken screens. the most I've gotten was a knick on the edge where my phone hit the floor.

But, again, I don't see what that has to do anything with this thread...

Invest in a otterbox

Edit: its ugly as fk tho and bulky as well

Ruins the beauty of the iphone

I've had that for a bit, but it's just too big and gets annoying after a while.

(Plus it doesn't work well with the fingerprint scanner on my 5S). sad.png

And yes, iPhones and iPads are better at gaming simply because the Apple App Store than is immensely bigger than that of the Google Play Store. They have a lot more and higher quality apps that you just can't get on the Google Play Store.

you can download apps that are not in the play store.. lol

They are unique versions / products, most of them running different code in an entirely different programming language.

The price you pay for an application's version made for an operating system x only covers the costs for that specific version, if you wish to get access to all versions at once the price to pay would have to cover the costs for all of them. 

Also I don't see Apple, Google and Microsoft collaborating on a distribution level anytime soon, which would be required.

They are unique versions / products, most of them running different code in an entirely different programming language.

The price you pay for an application's version made for an operating system x only covers the costs for that specific version, if you wish to get access to all versions at once the price to pay would have to cover the costs for all of them. 

Also I don't see Apple, Google and Microsoft collaborating on a distribution level anytime soon, which would be required.

Thank you for not attempting to hijack my thread.

Yeah, but that would be awesome if they would. They get together and have it so that if you purchase one thing on your account from this company, you can download it for free using another company. That would be really popular, but it would probably hurt profits a lot so I doubt it'll happen. >.<