FrostHunter

FrostBug

On 10/23/2017 at 2:50 AM, CommuneNow said:

Any chance I can get a free trial on this? I'd like to test it out in the Red Chinchompa hunting area (the one which requires Hard Province Diary done)

Sorry about the late reply. Started it now.

I am curious if it'll work at that area, as it isn't something I've tested

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance I could try this before I buy it? even if it's just a couple hours. I'm thinking about buying some vouchers, and right now you're the only good hunter bot reasonably priced, but the reviews worry me =\ Please let me know what you think, as it'd be my first purchased bot. Just paranoia to spend upwards to 5m for a bot I know nothing of. (Sad I know, but as of now in newb stages, it's a lot to me) 

21 hours ago, Crizz Cool said:

Is there any chance I could try this before I buy it? even if it's just a couple hours. I'm thinking about buying some vouchers, and right now you're the only good hunter bot reasonably priced, but the reviews worry me =\ Please let me know what you think, as it'd be my first purchased bot. Just paranoia to spend upwards to 5m for a bot I know nothing of. (Sad I know, but as of now in newb stages, it's a lot to me) 

Started a trial

3 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Started a trial

Thank you kindly, and you know what, you will have a purchase in the end, so far ran it for an hour, and I am averaging almost 300 chins an hour! So far this is the best hunting bot with speed and efficiency. As long as I am safe and I make it to the end, then I will be referring this to all who want to specifically hunt chins. This is flawless, thank you! Best one for Chins on OsBot so far, thank you! Pray I get my check tomorrow, lol, this is a must have!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crizz Cool said:

Thank you kindly, and you know what, you will have a purchase in the end, so far ran it for an hour, and I am averaging almost 300 chins an hour! So far this is the best hunting bot with speed and efficiency. As long as I am safe and I make it to the end, then I will be referring this to all who want to specifically hunt chins. This is flawless, thank you! Best one for Chins on OsBot so far, thank you! Pray I get my check tomorrow, lol, this is a must have!

High praise :boge:

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This bot is crazy glitchy. It randomly picks up all the traps and status remains: Waiting.

It hopped worlds so much that I couldn't log back in and script stopped. (there were plenty of free worlds, I was watching my laptop from a distance).

It hops worlds instantly when other players are trying to look for a world and they hop eventually and the bot picks up the traps and continues to hop worlds.. this is insanely bot like. 

There's so many things wrong with the script, please push an update as I really appreciate the time and effort you've put into this script. It's insane and literally the best script I've seen, just minor issues.

1 hour ago, bilzal said:

This bot is crazy glitchy. It randomly picks up all the traps and status remains: Waiting.

It hopped worlds so much that I couldn't log back in and script stopped. (there were plenty of free worlds, I was watching my laptop from a distance).

It hops worlds instantly when other players are trying to look for a world and they hop eventually and the bot picks up the traps and continues to hop worlds.. this is insanely bot like. 

There's so many things wrong with the script, please push an update as I really appreciate the time and effort you've put into this script. It's insane and literally the best script I've seen, just minor issues.

Nothing wrong on my end; I'll run it a while longer and see if anything happens.. but if not, I will need some logs or recordings or something from you if I am to make any changes

On 11/25/2017 at 7:32 PM, FrostBug said:

Nothing wrong on my end; I'll run it a while longer and see if anything happens.. but if not, I will need some logs or recordings or something from you if I am to make any changes

Hiya Frostbug, I hate to ask.. but i haven't botted since around 2008 and i'm a bit nervous about it, I'm starting up a new account today to test a few scripts on before i start running clients on my newest PC build. Do you think you could start a trial for me? I fully intend to buy if the script is stable and sustainable(within reason)

Thanks in advance, whether you choose to let me try it out or not! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...