Buying Runescape Account Safely!

Poison4all

Hey guys!

I am interested in buying Runescape account and I am posting this topic because I do not know how you can buy Runescape 07 account safely so the original owner wouldn't have a chance of recovering it back.

I know that you are supposed to set email address to your own but there are also some security questions and ex-passwords on which basis player can also get his account back!

Thank you for your help, Poison4all

(hope this is the right topic; if not, please move it to the right one)

I have a account that is level 78 now. im using it to make cash now but soon i will try to sell it.

I created the account a looong time ago so it does not use a email. just a login name. i also have not set recovery questions. ( not sure if i can ).

Does this help in me selling my account? because i got alot of characters created this way ( without email just login ).

Edited by lil player12

But isn't it safe if he tells you the security questions and gives you the email address?

Not unless he gives you the original e mail address, and even that isn't fully safe.

But how often does this happen? that account gets recovered back? I am talking here about ppl with 40+ FB on Osbot.

Feedback doesn't mean much, so don't go purely based off of that.

I have a account that is level 78 now. im using it to make cash now but soon i will try to sell it.

I created the account a looong time ago so it does not use a email. just a login name. i also have not set recovery questions. ( not sure if i can ).

Does this help in me selling my account? because i got alot of characters created this way ( without email just login ).

It can - based on a personal preference of having a username instead of an e mail login - but not necessarily. Depends on the buyer.