just some ideas

Lucy

So recently I have been thinking about new things that people dont do in services and one of them is a quest cape. So from 1qp to quest cape for 100m 07. You need to have all the skill req, we will get the items but for an extra small charge.

This is an idea and what do you guys think and is the price too much or too little?

100m? For a quest cape? That's a bit cheap.

Also, I doubt anyone who has the money to spend it would be stupid enough to pay for it outright and possibly get scammed. Very rarely do you get ignorant people with a lot of money. And the ones that are don't have their money for long.

100m is way underpriced and I wouldn't charge that, nor would I pay it to have someone get me a quest cape.

How long would you think that'd take? Before you venture in to it I'd definitely run some numbers and see how much you'd be getting payed per hour and whether that's ok with you or not. Because that's what it really boils down to imo.

If you have all the skills already. I'd say 10+ hours a day you could possibly get in done in 1-2 weeks.