2002-Current RS Player, looking for botting advice. Thank you!

nomnom421

Hello! I like to welcome my self to the fourms i'm Nomnom421, Avid runescape player (no botting) until my lovely runescape 07 (OSRS)  came back and i wanted to make a pure. Cutting to the chase.

1. I would like to be bot a simple money making method (for pures) I don't wanna get banned and i'm very against advertising that i use bots. (being sly and discreet is a must) lol. 

2.I've been around the community for a very long time and have seen the changes in runescape and understand that when botting certian materials that they should be sold at a certain price to make sure that crashing or item value doesn't drop significantly.

-- i need someone to show me around the community a bit or some links? It's a small learning curve of important shit.

Thanks again! Glad to be back,

Nomnom421 

Edited by nomnom421

Well, botting isn't just clicking a button & not having to worry about anything anymore.

Answer to 1.

If you're looking for a money maker for a pure, I'd recommend using a mining, woodcutting, or fishing script. 

Bot smart, bot for as long as you would play normally taking breaks just like a human would. The whole point of botting is to act as human as possible.

Don't bot in spots with a lot of bots, if you've been playing runescape since 2002 you should know how to spot a bot & where to look for them. Use that to your advantage.

Free scripts work but often lead to a high banrate, along with inferior clients. Although the banrate is high in general.

Answer to 2.

Don't worry about crashing the market, I'm not trying to be a dick but unless you're running a farm with 100+ bots you won't have an impact on prices.

If you need any links or anything pm me & I'll gladly help

• Like 1

Well, botting isn't just clicking a button & not having to worry about anything anymore.

Answer to 1.

If you're looking for a money maker for a pure, I'd recommend using a mining, woodcutting, or fishing script. 

Bot smart, bot for as long as you would play normally taking breaks just like a human would. The whole point of botting is to act as human as possible.

Don't bot in spots with a lot of bots, if you've been playing runescape since 2002 you should know how to spot a bot & where to look for them. Use that to your advantage.

Free scripts work but often lead to a high banrate, along with inferior clients. Although the banrate is high in general.

Answer to 2.

Don't worry about crashing the market, I'm not trying to be a dick but unless you're running a farm with 100+ bots you won't have an impact on prices.

If you need any links or anything pm me & I'll gladly help

Good guy ferg!