bans and questions

VinnyTheMan

Well I started botting again after 2 years and wanted to farm some gold. I made 5 accounts and tried to bot wc and got them to 30 wc in 2 hours and then went to sleep. When i woke up 4/5 accounts were banned. I wanna know is it the free script that got me banned or was it cuz i was f2p? If i buy a premium script will that lower my chances and if i brought my accounts p2p will that lower my chances as well. Or is botting wc just an autoban? If somebody can gimme some answer that'll be great. 

thanks for the input guys but i just wanna know two things. 1. Is p2p really going to make a big difference because i have like 10 bonds and i dont mind using them i was just trying to get 60 wc in f2p before i use the bonds. 2. What u mean the client is detectable? Do you mean just by using the client jagex thinks im botting? 

Well I started botting again after 2 years and wanted to farm some gold. I made 5 accounts and tried to bot wc and got them to 30 wc in 2 hours and then went to sleep. When i woke up 4/5 accounts were banned. I wanna know is it the free script that got me banned or was it cuz i was f2p? If i buy a premium script will that lower my chances and if i brought my accounts p2p will that lower my chances as well. Or is botting wc just an autoban? If somebody can gimme some answer that'll be great. 

From what I hear, f2p botting is much higher risk.

Using a free script may increase your ban rate if it has more users than a comparable premium script, but thats not a guarentee.

And yes, botting woodcutting is a high banrate because so many people do it.

And to everyone saying that the client is detectable, there is no proof that the OSBot client is being detected. If anyone can prove otherwise please do so.

Let me know if you have any more questions. ^_^

thanks for the input guys but i just wanna know two things. 1. Is p2p really going to make a big difference because i have like 10 bonds and i dont mind using them i was just trying to get 60 wc in f2p before i use the bonds. 2. What u mean the client is detectable? Do you mean just by using the client jagex thinks im botting?

To answer your question, no there is no proof Osbot is detectable. However Jagex have been handing out bans left and right. With Osbot 2, bans have somewhat decreased but the risk is still there.

I would wait with using those bonds for goldfarming, people have been getting instant bans on fresh accounts, until some changes are made on the client, you should probably wait with botting, but it's your call.

To answer your question, no there is no proof Osbot is detectable. However Jagex have been handing out bans left and right. With Osbot 2, bans have somewhat decreased but the risk is still there.

I would wait with using those bonds for goldfarming, people have been getting instant bans on fresh accounts, until some changes are made on the client, you should probably wait with botting, but it's your call.

I see. Can you say the ban rate atm is the worst you have seen and like has botting been dead or just the past couple weeks? 

The client is detectable lmao. People with authority here will deny it because they don't want to believe it; because if it is true (which it is), they need to confess that they lied to us saying it was undetectable and fix it which can take hours. I'm talking like 8-9 hours sometimes.

Seriously though... I might get in trouble for saying this but, stay away from our client.... Devs need to bot themselves and do some experiments because they don't listen to people who are complaining. They just say Jagex is better at catching bots.. it's not really true but whatevs.

Neither, it was the fact that Osbot is detectable.

I see. Can you say the ban rate atm is the worst you have seen and like has botting been dead or just the past couple weeks? 

It's been difficult to bot for a while now, especially for goldfarmers. If you look back 6 months ago compared to now, it was a piece of cake. I used a shitty script with virtually no-antiban for days at a time and got 99 WC. Now if you try that, you're done within 2 or 3 hours if you're unlucky. Since F2P was implemented, Jagex has been going around Runescape banning people manually. People still bot, but alot of people get banned for many reasons. Overall, i'm not botting myself due to the high alert, when F2P becomes officially free, we will likely get a bit of a change for the better, until that time, be very careful with botting. 

It's been difficult to bot for a while now, especially for goldfarmers. If you look back 6 months ago compared to now, it was a piece of cake. I used a shitty script with virtually no-antiban for days at a time and got 99 WC. Now if you try that, you're done within 2 or 3 hours if you're unlucky. Since F2P was implemented, Jagex has been going around Runescape banning people manually. People still bot, but alot of people get banned for many reasons. Overall, i'm not botting myself due to the high alert, when F2P becomes officially free, we will likely get a bit of a change for the better, until that time, be very careful with botting. 

lol :p then cya in 1 month