Why are Israel bombing innocent people?

lolmanden

Yes it's Israels fault. Why are they bombing innocent people?

As I said...stop getting spoonfed information and do some research. It's not just Israel's fault. 

Israel (the Jews) are hated and being oppressed by all the countries around them. All those countries want to rid the world of Jews and Israel.

It's all buillshit religion that causes mass genocide and issues like this. It's not just Israelis, it's Palestinians and all the other brainwashed people out there.

You have the interenet so fucking use it.

Hate people like you....

Sorry. Hate to flame but those people have a reason to be ignorant and brainwashed. It's not their fault. But when you are in front of the internet (the worldwide shared knowledge) THEN USE IT! IT'S PATHETIC!

Edited by guitarfret66
  • Like 1

As I said...stop getting spoonfed information and do some research. It's not just Israel's fault. 

Israel (the Jews) are hated and being oppressed by all the countries around them. All those countries want to rid the world of Jews and Israel.

It's all buillshit religion that causes mass genocide and issues like this. It's not just Israelis, it's Palestinians and all the other brainwashed people out there.

You have the interenet so fucking use it.

Hate people like you....

Sorry. Hate to flame but those people have a reason to be ignorant and brainwashed. It's not their fault. But when you are in front of the internet (the worldwide shared knowledge) THEN USE IT! IT'S PATHETIC!

Well, they won't get better by bombing palestians, and burning a teenage palestian boy?

Are they cristians or are they assholes?

Well, they won't get better by bombing palestians, and burning a teenage palestian boy?

Are they cristians or are they assholes?

I didn't say I approve of them and what they are doing. I despise them and all religions. I'm just saying don't watch the news and then when you see a boy blown up then you instantly say "Fuck Israel!" It's not just them. There's lots of variables to the equation. Palestinians are also responsible as are so many other people.

It's mostly Jews, Muslims, extremists of the two, and other beliefs/tradtions.

I'm confused what you meant by "Are they christans or are they assholes". What's the difference?

Israel is bombing Gaza due to the Hamas that reside in Gaza. Not being able to PID them properly due to the easy camoflauge they have with blending in with others and obviously some miscalculations when firing.

The Palestinians cannot approach, help or do anything for their people if the Israeli forces are there so they cannot even help their own people and the people firing back are Hamas which is making Israel fire more and even move in by foot.

There's so much to it that can't be explained and as I said before it's just brainwashed peoples, religious beliefs, religious traditions, religious history, religious extremists, etc and so many misunderstandings and bullshit reasoning.

US is corrupt since it seems like it's in the side of Israel.

I didn't even fully read your post but I also saw this. I don't know how old you are but you seem very uneducated. Corruption is a complex issue that could be explained, argued, and debated for days/weeks/months/years. 

The world is corrupt.

What you said doesn't really make any sense...
Edited by guitarfret66
  • Like 1

Religion is the key here.  People of a certain religion don't like people of the other religion, and there has been conflict between the two religions over a disputed territory.  The dispute is not going to end until one of the religion concedes to the other and says that they are at fault.  I doubt either religion will do this, and I think this conflict is going drag out for an eternity