@divica

meersman

Disputed member: Meersman (not going to type rsn ofc)

Thread Link:

Explanation: Basically ive used divica sales many times before and never had a problem but 2 days ago i made 3x 10m purchases waiting for divica live chat to come online and still got no email which i did in the past to contact them via livechat to collect my gold so i thought this was abit odd. So obviously ive tryed messaging jess herself and i opened a dispute on paypal and they clearly uploaded an old pic of them paying up my usual order of 10m i got a message back in the dispute case saying 'paypal are not stupid they can clearly type runescape in google and see that this is you and you got your gold correctly' I just dont see why they would do it after ive been a very decent paypal customer with divica for a while up until just lately. Also i understand another member of osbot is having the same problem with them not replying to him in any form.

Evidence: Not going to post my paypal.

Before we can take any action to verify the legitimacy of  this claim we need to see some evidence against the user in question, you can follow up this post with all your information and transaction details etc and we will hide it so that only Staff dealing with this dispute are able to see it.

I have requested the user post here in the mean time but in order to take further action I need to see some evidence, he has 24-hours to respond.

Thanks

We have placed the user in the Trade with Caution usergroup as a precautionary measure, in the meantime we would like to see any evidence related to the purchase of the products, this includes the original payment to Divica and then any other additional items you can add e.g. Dispute info etc. The more evidence we have the better it will be happy.png

Hey there, as arctic said I'm over seas at the moment. One of our runescape accounts was banned yesterday and our employees haven't been able to work until I purchased a vps, with the time zone difference between me and them it's hard to get in contact with each other. If you both pm me ur PayPal emails I can check your orders and arrange delivery if need be.

Our livechat is online now, so I suggest contact it or our Skype, live:divica

Thanks

Still waiting for a response, I hardly see the trade with caution fitting when no proof of payment has even been submitted.

Although if this does drag out I will be uncontactable on Wednesday next week as we're flying home.

It's just a safety procedure until the concerning dispute is resolved, we appreciate your patience and efforts in trying to resolve this as quick as possible and it will be removed once the transaction is completed.

Please be sure to keep us updated ^_^