How would you react in this situation?

NoahTheWeebWolf

So after a long night of driving you fall asleep at the wheel and don't know what happens afterwards(Can't be very good driving asleep).

You find your self very injured yet strangely being taken care of in the bed of a stranger blink.png and when you wake up you see a middle aged woman standing at the front of the bed saying *Im your #1 fan, Im your #1 fan, Im your #1 fan*

HEY!!!! *insert your name here* I really like everything about you, you remind me of my pancreas because; I don't know how you work, you make the rest of me feel strange and I want to take you out wink.png.

You're very much confused now but you go with it anyways for a few months since you're being taken care of for free and their son who's at college has some really cool stuff he left behind*Open to interpretation*.

When you are completely healed you try to leave, but she won't let you leave, for some reason sad.png. The next morning you realize you are now tied to the bed ohmy.png and whenever you try to escape she punishes you very badly and won't let you leave.

What do you do to survive and what's the escape plan?

So after a long night of driving you fall asleep at the wheel and don't know what happens afterwards(Can't be very good driving asleep).

You find your self very injured yet strangely being taken care of in the bed of a stranger blink.png and when you wake up you see a middle aged woman standing at the front of the bed saying *Im your #1 fan, Im your #1 fan, Im your #1 fan*

HEY!!!! *insert your name here* I really like everything about you, you remind me of my pancreas because; I don't know how you work, you make the rest of me feel strange and I want to take you out wink.png.

You're very much confused now but you go with it anyways for a few months since you're being taken care of for free and their son who's at college has some really cool stuff he left behind*Open to interpretation*.

When you are completely healed you try to leave, but she won't let you leave, for some reason sad.png. The next morning you realize you are now tied to the bed ohmy.png and whenever you try to escape she punishes you very badly and won't let you leave.

What do you do to survive and what's the escape plan?

...kill the bitch.

...kill the bitch.

But that's like point D on the spectrum of actions.

The beginning is point A which is being imprisoned, but what do you do to get from point A to D?

I am interested in seeing how different people react in the situation and make use of the limited resources in order to circumvent this unfortunate situation. Defeating her is one of many possible out comes but what happens in between that which allows you to escape from bondage and then fight back without getting defeated yourself?