Warning to OSBot Users

MaynardGoneWild

I got instabanned today. Not sure if they could detect the bot or what, but I logged in, went to hop worlds, and was already disabled. Just thought i'd post as a heads up.

I'd been botting 3-6 hrs a day for the past 3-4 days. Using Kcutter by Alex at maples in seers. 

The last thing I used was also kCutter, perhaps that script in particular is flawed?

After years of extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that you will in fact get banned if you bot. Ridiculous, I know, but it's true!

I did come across this possibility near the beginning of my research, but I believed it to be so ludicrous that I doubted that possibility and threw it away only to come back now realizing that it's the only logical explanation.

Trust me, I'm somewhat of a gamer.

tumblr_ln8kv1I3Xx1qzych1.gif

• Like 1

After years of extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that you will in fact get banned if you bot. Ridiculous, I know, but it's true!

I did come across this possibility near the beginning of my research, but I believed it to be so ludicrous that I doubted that possibility and threw it away only to come back now realizing that it's the only logical explanation.

Trust me, I'm somewhat of a gamer.

tumblr_ln8kv1I3Xx1qzych1.gif