Need a multiplayer game! [PC]

guitarfret66

I've been gaming for YEAAAARSSS and I love a large variety of games, although nowadays I have been narrowing down my choices.

With my pickyness, it is hard to find a decent multiplayer game to play.

Does any know a decent multiplayer game that's fun to play with people? I'm all about having a good time whether you're hopelessly luring noobs on Runescape, flying a jet into the enemies snipers on Battlefield, building pointless sh*t in Minecraft, trolling people with the spy class in tf2, etc, etc.

I don't really like 2d games unless it's nostalgic or old. In other words, I'm not into all these new indy 2d games.

Games I like to play: 

• Skyrim
  • Battlefield BC2, 3, 4
  • TF2
  • Borderlands 2 - Just started playing for the 1st time and I love it
  • Bioshock - didn't like 2, haven't finished infinite (got bored)
  • Civilization 3
  • Mass Effect 3 - haven't finished 2 yet.
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 - One of the best star wars games (if not the best).
  • Halo CE PC, I never followed the franchise
  • COD MW2, none of the new repetitive, pathetic garbage
  • Minecraft......rarely
  • Runescape BUT IM SICK OF IT!! TOO MANY YEARS WASTED ON THIS GAME! tongue.pngMuch much more but I won't give my entire gaming history 

Shooters:

I'm sick of shooting sh*t all the time unless it's more then just shooting sh*t. tongue.png

I like battlefield, but it gets boring after awhile. 

If it's an open world game like Skyrim and/or has more to it then CODing all over the place then I would love to give it a try

BUT

Haven't found anything...

DayZ looks cool but I tried playing it and so far HORRIBLE first impression. 

If you'd like to game with me PM me and I'll add you on steam.

I'll also add on PSN if you'd like to play BF4 or play any upcoming games. I'm hoping Destiny will be fun, I signed up for Beta.

Update:

OHHH and one last thing.... I played 3 months of ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Beta and absolutely hated it so...just a tad bit extra

Edited by guitarfret66

Fallout, Garry's Mod, & Arma 3/2

I wasn't a big fan of fallout, didn't like the combat system (I'm picky)

Garry's Mod looks interesting, I own it but I haven't tried it.

Arma doesn't look like it's worth what it's priced for given that it looks like another one of those shooters....

I've lost hope in shooters until I see something that'll knock my socks off...

I wasn't a big fan of fallout, didn't like the combat system (I'm picky)

Garry's Mod looks interesting, I own it but I haven't tried it.

Arma doesn't look like it's worth what it's priced for given that it looks like another one of those shooters....

I've lost hope in shooters until I see something that'll knock my socks off...

Unturned, I posted a thread above yours with the link. It's like minecraft with guns cars helecopters golfclubs ect and a bunch of zombies.

Dota 2 smile.png

ZiIMJcH.png

My 2 friends are obsessed with it. Is it better for multiplayer or single

Chess

Looove chess. Not virtually though...

You can mine, craft, and build. Just have to find an axe or pickaxe. You make traps, blockaids, pick up scrap metal to you ect.

I'll check it out thanks!

Play Swtor wink.png

Never heard of it. What's that?

World of Warcraft!

I've never tried WOW is it worth it?

Is it a good multiplayer game? Ever since I saw the Leeroy Jenkins I've always wanted to play it because it likes like a great mp game, but there just seems to be so many games like it (like eoc tryin to copy the same gameplay).

It's really a great game, I would say that. I wouldn't say that it's like any other games or EoC :p

Also you won't ever got bored of WoW really since you can do so many different things