Molly's Thiever

Molly

4 hours ago, LeBron said:

1) Cant pause

2) Cant stop

When I pause it'll continue thieving, eating and everything until it needs to bank, same when I hit stop.

You'll have to restart the client if you get the issue, sorry. I can't replicate the issue on my end, have no other users complaining about it, and can't find any code that would be overriding the client terminating the script. Fortunately it doesn't affect the functionality of the script.

3 hours ago, LeBron said:

Also it's always wastine one food.

Everytime it banks and gets back to spot it starts by eating a food even though HP is full. Like wtf? 

If your inventory is full the bot will eat a food to clear a spot for items to go when you thieve. Is this undesired for the NPC you are thieving from? If so, which NPC?

If your inventory is not full and this is happening please post your settings, etc as I have outlined in my OP so I can narrow down the problem and fix it ASAP.

Edited by Molly

15 minutes ago, Molly said:

You'll have to restart the client if you get the issue, sorry. I can't replicate the issue on my end, have no other users complaining about it, and can't find any code that would be overriding the client terminating the script. Fortunately it doesn't affect the functionality of the script.

If your inventory is full the bot will eat a food to clear a spot for items to go when you thieve. Is this undesired for the NPC you are thieving from? If so, which NPC?

If your inventory is not full and this is happening please post your settings, etc as I have outlined in my OP so I can narrow down the problem and fix it ASAP.

How can you not replicate it? Choose pickpocket, with eat at whatever you want and hit start. Then do a few pickpockets and smash that pause button. Boom, client pauses but it's still clicking and eating. It'll continue clicking and eating even until you're out of supplies(food). 

49 minutes ago, LeBron said:

How can you not replicate it? Choose pickpocket, with eat at whatever you want and hit start. Then do a few pickpockets and smash that pause button. Boom, client pauses but it's still clicking and eating. It'll continue clicking and eating even until you're out of supplies(food). 

Because it literally does not happen to me. https://i.gyazo.com/7adf1e5764430dcd93564230327d5671.mp4

Edit: I just noticed that if I spam click the pause or stop button the script does indeed get stuck running sometimes. Seemingly spam clicking caused the client to bug out, have yet to replicate the issue by simply clicking the button once and waiting a few seconds for the script to pause/terminate.

Edited by Molly

22 hours ago, LeBron said:

The root of this issue looks like it was a while loop in the thieving method, I changed the way the script functions in this regard and now when I attempt to pause/stop the script it does so immediately. Not sure why exactly this would cause an issue, but it apparently did.