Molly's Thiever

Molly

I can fix those first 2 issues, as far as the last one, randoms are handled by the client so the random handler should kick in right away. I'll see if I can do anything about that one.

Edit: rest of you should have got trials, if you never got one let me know.

What random handler? I've never seen one kick in - ever (since Jagex made it so that you can ignore the randoms). I think this one is on you to fix unfortunately. Could you do it? Can't be that hard to tell the difference between someone following you and someone hitting you.

Would love a trial!

Sorry, accounts need to be either VIP or 2 weeks old to trial my scripts to prevent people abusing free trials.

What random handler? I've never seen one kick in - ever (since Jagex made it so that you can ignore the randoms). I think this one is on you to fix unfortunately. Could you do it? Can't be that hard to tell the difference between someone following you and someone hitting you.

The random handler is enabled by selecting "dismiss all randoms" under the options tab on the bot. The script is already setup to detect if an NPC is interacting with the player and if the player's hitbar is visible to determine if the NPC is attacking the player, so I'm not sure exactly why the bot would run unless under attack by the target you're pickpocketing. Nonetheless, I blacklisted all the randoms from triggering the attack detection, if one still does please let me know with the exact name of the random. The other 2 issues should be fixed now as well, live version will be 5.3.

good script, encountered this issue

ardy baker stall - thieves until a guard attacks it, then it doesn't run away to de-aggro the guard, just sits and dies.  doesn't seem to be too cautious about the guard's line of sight which is ~5 squares to the west i believe, thieves when guard watching anyway

not using mirror mode

Edited by carlgroves55

Trial please

i didnt receive a trial yet

Just gave you both trials, rest of you have already received trials according to the auth page, let me know if you didn't get to try the script.

good script, encountered this issue

ardy baker stall - thieves until a guard attacks it, then it doesn't run away to de-aggro the guard, just sits and dies.  doesn't seem to be too cautious about the guard's line of sight which is ~5 squares to the west i believe, thieves when guard watching anyway

not using mirror mode

I'll look into this, if you notice it again could you post logs please.

Sorry for the delay in response, I've been very ill the last few days and haven't done much but sleep.

Just gave you both trials, rest of you have already received trials according to the auth page, let me know if you didn't get to try the script.

I'll look into this, if you notice it again could you post logs please.

Sorry for the delay in response, I've been very ill the last few days and haven't done much but sleep.

Molly, my apologies I guess I didn't notice that the trial was granted. 

Sorry, accounts need to be either VIP or 2 weeks old to trial my scripts to prevent people abusing free trials.

The random handler is enabled by selecting "dismiss all randoms" under the options tab on the bot. The script is already setup to detect if an NPC is interacting with the player and if the player's hitbar is visible to determine if the NPC is attacking the player, so I'm not sure exactly why the bot would run unless under attack by the target you're pickpocketing. Nonetheless, I blacklisted all the randoms from triggering the attack detection, if one still does please let me know with the exact name of the random. The other 2 issues should be fixed now as well, live version will be 5.3.

Well you see, if you fail to pickpocket, your HP bar is visible and a random sticks around for a few minutes, so it's gonna happen.

Thanks! I'll let you know if it happens again.

banned while thieving master farmer -- hand trained account up to using script, did not use any other scripts, no mirror mode but i've heard many scripts that are banned with/without it

i think the way the script drops seeds/things from stalls is triggering a ban, i hand trained an account to 38 then had it thieve master farmers for 2 days until a ban, but on another account i thieved tea and dropped it from the stall and was banned next day; i suppose the only way they can ban is on intervals between actions (same interval between mouse movement/drop seed/repeat, etc).  i know you implemented a random interval timer for teleports? that i read about earlier on this thread, could you try implementing random interval times when dropping the seeds as much as possible, because to my knowledge it's the only way their automated system can detect a macro (repeated same time interval before starting next action, which a human cannot do)

from what i observed you've already got the left-click pickpocketing down to a random interval, so the seed/item-dropping is the only other thing that could trigger their detection technology

Edited by carlgroves55

banned while thieving master farmer -- hand trained account up to using script, did not use any other scripts, no mirror mode but i've heard many scripts that are banned with/without it

i think the way the script drops seeds/things from stalls is triggering a ban, i hand trained an account to 38 then had it thieve master farmers for 2 days until a ban, but on another account i thieved tea and dropped it from the stall and was banned next day; i suppose the only way they can ban is on intervals between actions (same interval between mouse movement/drop seed/repeat, etc).  i know you implemented a random interval timer for teleports? that i read about earlier on this thread, could you try implementing random interval times when dropping the seeds as much as possible, because to my knowledge it's the only way their automated system can detect a macro (repeated same time interval before starting next action, which a human cannot do)

from what i observed you've already got the left-click pickpocketing down to a random interval, so the seed/item-dropping is the only other thing that could trigger their detection technology

This should already be on a random interval, for seed dropping I just use OSBot's dropAll option.

@Molly do you think you can allow us to choose what seeds to drop/keep @ master farmers? Preferable with a save option too so you don't have to repick between 40 seeds everytime you restart

You should already be able to choose which seeds to drop/keep by selecting them in the master farmer settings tab, I can add an option to save those settings when I get a chance in a few days. My time is pretty limited right now because I'm just resting trying to get better from being sick, double ear infection and pink eye has ruined my holiday.

Any chance I can grab a trial please? Liked the thread.

Sure, you have one now.

• Like 1