Molly's Thiever

Molly

Can i have a trial pls?

Replying to confirm you got a trial.

the whole reason i bought this script was for black jacking and it doesn't work at all, when it gets attacked it doesn't even eat it just sits there and dies, please fix

Please post what the logger says when this happens, as well as a picture of the area you are in. This problem occurs because the web walker has troubles in that area handling obstacles, I have posted this in the web walker links section it just hasn't been approved by mods yet. If you post the room it occurs in I can and will happily add a custom handler for the room you are using.

Edited by Molly

it doesn't matter which area i'm in because i have tried every room, the problem is when i get attacked by the npc, my character won't even eat/drink the jugs of wine in my inventory or run, it just stands there and dies. It could be because jugs of wine aren't supported.

I'm not sure what you mean by "logger" because i'm new to botting but the status says "run" when its being attacked but it makes no attempt to run at all.

Also i can't get it to run for more than 2 minutes before the bot miss clicks and messes up, can you please try to fix so it runs more smoothly, thank you.

hows it going there is a bug with the blackjacking of menaphite. when i attempt to blackjack and miss the attempt and and the menaphite hits me my character acts like he is stunned when he isnt and it has killed me multiple times because i dont eat.

MIRROR MODE- no

setting are eating at 17hp everything else is the same except name of food which is jug of wine

it doesn't matter which area i'm in because i have tried every room, the problem is when i get attacked by the npc, my character won't even eat/drink the jugs of wine in my inventory or run, it just stands there and dies. It could be because jugs of wine aren't supported.

I'm not sure what you mean by "logger" because i'm new to botting but the status says "run" when its being attacked but it makes no attempt to run at all.

Also i can't get it to run for more than 2 minutes before the bot miss clicks and messes up, can you please try to fix so it runs more smoothly, thank you.

hows it going there is a bug with the blackjacking of menaphite. when i attempt to blackjack and miss the attempt and and the menaphite hits me my character acts like he is stunned when he isnt and it has killed me multiple times because i dont eat.

MIRROR MODE- no

setting are eating at 17hp everything else is the same except name of food which is jug of wine

The problem is due to an issue with the web walker not being able to handle certain obstacles in the area, it should not have anything to do with the food you're using. The script uses OSBot's web walking to generate paths, the links for curtains in the area do not work, this means that when a curtain is closed the web walker bugs and cannot generate a path to leave the room, resulting in death. The logger is displayed by selecting the "Show logger" option under the "Settings" tab on the OSBot client. When you have the issue, please post what the logger says, so I can confirm the bug is indeed related to the web walker, and post a picture with the room you are attempting to bot in so that I can add custom support for the room.

Edit: Jugs of wine were indeed not working correctly, I just added support for them which is live in v5.1. That being said, if the bot is not running when being attacked the issue is web walking related, not food related. The bot is setup to first run, then eat once it is out of combat to prevent taking unnecessary damage.

Edited by Molly