Molly's Thiever

Molly

i will check again right now, thanks for the quick response!

i think i had to disable anti profiling? it was set to "slow mode" so it was just sitting there getting attacked, i think it's working better now with anti profiling

No it's doing it again... it just doesn't pickpocket fast enough i think, got stuck 1 minute in :/ 

No error code unfortunately. 

I found a solution, enable auto retaliate. For some reason OsBot's method:

myPlayer().isUnderAttack();

Will return false if you are not also interacting with whatever is attacking you, no idea why it functioning that way. I tested it for a bit and my character would stand there getting attacked when auto retaliate was off but when I turned it on my character would run away when attacked.

Edited by Molly

Just pushed an update with a custom method for checking if the player is under attack.

Edit: I changed the way the bot will pickpocket when blackjacking as well so hopefully the exp p/h should rise. The slow, moderate, and fast options can be disabled by checking the disable anti-profiling checkbox, those are anti-ban measures. The way it is coded however, that setting should not effect your exp when blackjacking.

Edited by Molly

Pushed an update for blackjacking, unfortunately blackjacking will not be fully afkable for some time as I need to write a fairly substantial method for it to function well enough that I would trust it to run reliably. There is a spoiler under the features list in my OP describing what is supported currently with blackjacking. The changes will be effective as of 4.9, a popup message will appear when trying to start the script using blackjacking as well with the same information in it.

trail pls

Like the OP for a trial.

Edited by Molly

Pushed an update for blackjacking, unfortunately blackjacking will not be fully afkable for some time as I need to write a fairly substantial method for it to function well enough that I would trust it to run reliably. There is a spoiler under the features list in my OP describing what is supported currently with blackjacking. The changes will be effective as of 4.9, a popup message will appear when trying to start the script using blackjacking as well with the same information in it.

Like the OP for a trial.

i liked the post ? bro

i liked the post ? bro

Shows that you received one, but since there was some confusion I authed you one just now for 48hrs in case you didn't get to use the first one.

I need a thieving script, and I was just wondering what the max xp p/h for black jacking is and if it works for all forms of blackjacking.

Not sure what the exp p/h is honestly, I've tested it but not run it for extended periods of time blackjacking. Blackjacking is not fully afk right now however as mentioned in the OP, it does not currently support luring.

Thieving master farmer in Ardy is bugged, runs out of food and doesn't seem to run to the bank, this is the error it shows:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.Con
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(zk:31)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Walking.webWalk(wn:9)
at nUL.f(h:127)
at prn.g(p:15)
at Main.onLoop(v:111)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qe:295)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)