Molly's Thiever

Molly

Can i have a trial please?

@Molly

Sure man, you now have a 48 hour trial.

Can't even get it to start thieving master farmers... Does it not allow cake as food?

The script allows cake, however since the eating is ID based it will not eat 1/3rd cake or 2/3rd cake if you enter the ID for a full cake.  What are your settings on the gui?

got perma banned from 38-40 theiving tongue.png even first time i bot on the profile

Sorry about your luck, however I doubt this script was the deciding factor if you only botted 38-40.

Edited by Molly

Testing build for a couple more hours then releasing, new locations added. I want to add black jacking menaphite thugs, however I do not have an account with "The feud" completed, if someone will let me use an account to test and implement this method I would be happy to provide a free copy of this script. Ardougne master farmers will be added soon, if there are any other desired features please do not hesitate to request them!

Edited by Molly

Testing build for a couple more hours then releasing, new locations added. I want to add black jacking menaphite thugs, however I do not have an account with "The feud" completed, if someone will let me use an account to test and implement this method I would be happy to provide a free copy of this script. Ardougne master farmers will be added soon, if there are any other desired features please do not hesitate to request them!

Check your PM.

I screenshotted a 15 hour proggy on my account that is 95 thieving solely from using this bot. I didn't end up saving it though sad.png. Anyway I just started at the Ardy heroes and I should be able to post some long ones today when I get home from class/work. I have had no problem botting this account 10+ hours a day every day.  On a side note: before I tried heroes I tried out Paladins and the bot just ran to the Ardy castle and stopped. 

Edit: May  have just been a 1 time occurrence, I tried it again there and it worked fine.

Edited by mojacheee

I screenshotted a 15 hour proggy on my account that is 95 thieving solely from using this bot. I didn't end up saving it though sad.png. Anyway I just started at the Ardy heroes and I should be able to post some long ones today when I get home from class/work. I have had no problem botting this account 10+ hours a day every day.  On a side note: before I tried heroes I tried out Paladins and the bot just ran to the Ardy castle and stopped. 

Edit: May  have just been a 1 time occurrence, I tried it again there and it worked fine.

That's an odd bug, if it happens again could you screenshot the log and send me a picture of it please? Happy it worked after trying a second time and I'm pleased you're enjoying the script.

On another note, I am offering trials again and will send out the trials I promised to those who asked during the period I was not offering them as soon as I get home from class. 

Heard mixed reviews on this, by any chance could you give me a 48 hour trial or even a 24 hour one?.. Would be much appreciated.

Can I have a trial of 24 hours? Woud like to test this out.

I normally give 48 hour trials but am giving you both 96 hour trials since you had to wait for me to finish updating the script. You both have trials now.

• Like 1

That's an odd bug, if it happens again could you screenshot the log and send me a picture of it please? Happy it worked after trying a second time and I'm pleased you're enjoying the script.

On another note, I am offering trials again and will send out the trials I promised to those who asked during the period I was not offering them as soon as I get home from class. 

Did seem to happen again post-72222-0-09509700-1427246789_thumb.png

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic