Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 12/14/2021 at 2:55 PM, Loser123 said:

Could i get a trial? Cheers

Trial given.

On 12/18/2021 at 6:25 AM, poepkop said:

Does this bot bank silks? 

It can if you choose to bank stall items.

On 12/21/2021 at 10:09 AM, KoRtEr said:

@MollyI found a couple things I think are wrong with the blackjacking bandits part of the script. 

1. When a bandit walks behind the wall outside of the building that you're in blackjacking, sometimes the script will try to thieve that one or try to knock it out.

image.png

2. When you run out of food and are still being attacked, the script leaves the house to get more food. Maybe this should be, drop aggro by climbing the ladder, then leave to get food if this happens. I've almost died a couple times watching this happen.

Thanks for the information! I will take a look at those issues.

On 1/8/2022 at 1:07 AM, jrobohn said:

Trial please?

Apologies, I scrolled past this post! Let me know if you'd still like a trial.

On 1/11/2022 at 5:30 AM, tehlvlnub said:

Suggestion.. bot just got stuck because it picked up a random item and didn't have space for the coin pouches. Partially my fault due to withdrawing 26 food.. but it would be good if the script could detect 2, 3 or 4 of the inventory full notifications then banks all and resets the inventory. If that's possible?

Yep I can fix that!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Molly,

When blackjacking, if you have 28 coin pouches and try to pickpocket after failing knock-out, instead of failing and becoming stunned, you will just get a dialogue saying that you have no space to pickpocket. This will also get rid of the aggro from the thug/bandit, and you can resume blackjacking a lot sooner. Could you please let the script continue with 28 coin pouches in inventory, instead of opening them? Thanks!

from the wiki:

• Pickpocketing the bandit with 28 coin pouches in your inventory will make you unable to attempt a pickpocket but will stop the NPC from becoming aggressive after a failed knock-out attempt
Edited by Echo