Molly's Thiever

Molly

2 hours ago, Molly said:

Happy you had success with the blackjacking. As for the fruit stall banking problem, did this occur with a full inventory, was the player under the set eat hp, did it happen often? I can't seem to get it to do this but may be able to if you can give some details, thanks!

So I noticed it only kept high value fruit, and it occurred when my inventory was almost full of them (1-3 slots free, give or take). Again, it would run to the bank chest by sand crab, then immediately run back.

I also tried blackjacking with jugs of wine, the script seems to freeze up even OSBot's client when it goes to bank and just clicks between my equipment and friends screen when i tell it to unnote 20. Am I setting something up wrong?

EDIT: Never mind, I just figured out the food input is case sensitive. Maybe something to consider from a UX perspective?

Edited by ayjis

So blackjacking bandits is working fine(1,5h no combat, flawless double pickpocket) but there is one crucial issue. It drops empty jugs of wine right after drinking one. This results in being able to do the regular pickpocket option which uses more food, lets you get stunned way more often and is simply not optimal. Scenario: Knockout fails - bot does regular pickpocket to avoid combat - this fails - get hit for 5 and stunned.

BUT if your inventory is full (Jug of wine;jug) the game wont let you do regular pickpocket but attempting to do this STILL stops combat so there is never a chance to "fail" the regular pickpocket as you don't have room in inventory for coin pouch. 

Desired scenario : Knockout fails - bot tries to regular pickpocket to stop combat - inventory is full from wines/jugs, game won't register the pickpocket attempt but combat is still stopped - knockout again

TLDR: Please make it drop empty jugs only when all have been used and running to un-noter.

Please see this video from 3:20 for explanation.

Edited by wata

Can't get menaphite thugs working correctly, have been messing around with delays for many hours now. Works flawlessly on bandits with 300/700 but the closest I've gotten on menaphites is 100/500 and that still misses the 2nd pickpocket about half the time. Somehow it seems that there is some wild randomization at menaphites which doesn't occur on bandits. Will try to keep messing with the delays. Also when running back from combat and menaphite thug is standing next to curtain, the bot will spam left click on curtain but targets thug which results in "Can't reach that" and getting stuck in that loop. Perhaps make it right click?

Edited by wata

6 hours ago, ayjis said:

So I noticed it only kept high value fruit, and it occurred when my inventory was almost full of them (1-3 slots free, give or take). Again, it would run to the bank chest by sand crab, then immediately run back.

I also tried blackjacking with jugs of wine, the script seems to freeze up even OSBot's client when it goes to bank and just clicks between my equipment and friends screen when i tell it to unnote 20. Am I setting something up wrong?

EDIT: Never mind, I just figured out the food input is case sensitive. Maybe something to consider from a UX perspective?

Fruit thing should be fixed in next release. Will see what I can do about the case sensitive food thing as well.

5 hours ago, wata said:

So blackjacking is working fine but there is one crucial issue. It drops empty jugs of wine right after drinking one. This results in being able to do the regular pickpocket option which uses more food, lets you get stunned way more often and is simply not optimal. Scenario: Knockout fails - bot does regular pickpocket to avoid combat - this fails - get hit for 5 and stunned.

BUT if your inventory is full (Jug of wine;jug) the game wont let you do regular pickpocket but attempting to do this STILL stops combat so there is never a chance to "fail" the regular pickpocket as you don't have room in inventory for coin pouch. 

Desired scenario : Knockout fails - bot tries to regular pickpocket to stop combat - inventory is full from wines/jugs, game won't register the pickpocket attempt but combat is still stopped - knockout again

TLDR: Please make it drop empty jugs only when all have been used and running to un-noter.

Please see this video from 3:20 for explanation.

Will have this implemented in next release.

1 hour ago, wata said:

Blackjacking menaphite thugs doesn't seem to work correctly. Works flawlessly on bandits with 300/700 but can't seem to get menaphites working with any delay.

Should be fixed in next release as well.

Edit: Just saw your edit, will address this as well.

Restructuring this script a bit to fix some issues and make debugger easier in the future. 

Edited by Molly

Update on my progress so far - Script has been restructured so that moving forward debugging should be easier. After work tonight I'll be working on the specific changes mentioned previously and then making sure everything works as intended. This might take tonight and tomorrow depending on any issues that arise. I also will need to bot a few levels to be able to properly test Menaphites, but that should not take long at all.

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, ayjis said:

I went ahead and bought your script.

Near flawless blackjacking (in addition to stuff all the other scripts have) plus your quick responses to questions/concerns has me very confident in this!

Have you had success with menaphites or just regular bandits?

Edito: The most consistent double pickpockets I've gotten on menaphites is 70/455 but sometimes it won't cancel combat after failed knock-out. Can't wrap my head around why this wouldn't work as consistently as regular bandits.

Edited by wata

10 hours ago, ayjis said:

I went ahead and bought your script.

Near flawless blackjacking (in addition to stuff all the other scripts have) plus your quick responses to questions/concerns has me very confident in this!

Thanks!

3 hours ago, wata said:

Have you had success with menaphites or just regular bandits?

Edito: The most consistent double pickpockets I've gotten on menaphites is 70/455 but sometimes it won't cancel combat after failed knock-out. Can't wrap my head around why this wouldn't work as consistently as regular bandits.

Yeah that doesn't make sense to me either . The same block of code is used for both.

I've restructured the script, things seem to be working fine. Blackjacking has been tweaked slightly so the script will right click and hover pickpocket after attempting to knock-out the target. This unfortunately means you may need to readjust your sleep timers for blackjacking. Hopefully this helps with menaphites, please let me know. The account I'm botting to 65 should be there shortly and then I should be able to tweak it if need be.

The blackjacking flow is as follows for those interested: select knock-out -->right click and hover pickpocket option --> first sleep timer --> pickpocket --> right click and hover pickpocket option --> second sleep timer --> pickpocket

-Script will no longer drop empty jugs till it's at the general store.

-Curtain opening and closing will now prioritize right clicking and opening the menu to selected either open or close. 

-Fruit stall banking should work correctly, I wasn't able to find the exact cause of that bug but I believe the restructuring of the code should have fixed it, if not it should be easier to find the cause after this update anyways.

-Food names being case-sensitive won't change in this next version. The only thing hindering that is that calling getBank().contains(String yourItem) seems to be case sensitive, which is why you noted the issue occurring when attempting to bank for food. I can get around this simply by grabbing all the items in the bank, looping through them and comparing their name converted to caps to the entered food name converted to caps. I'll test this out and make sure it doesn't cause any odd spike in resources(I can't imagine it will) and push it out next release if it works well. 

I'll be pushing this version, 9.8, in the morning after I've got some more testing in.

Edited by Molly

2 hours ago, Molly said:

Thanks!

Yeah that doesn't make sense to me either . The same block of code is used for both.

I've restructured the script, things seem to be working fine. Blackjacking has been tweaked slightly so the script will right click and hover pickpocket after attempting to knock-out the target. This unfortunately means you may need to readjust your sleep timers for blackjacking. Hopefully this helps with menaphites, please let me know. The account I'm botting to 65 should be there shortly and then I should be able to tweak it if need be.

The blackjacking flow is as follows for those interested: select knock-out -->right click and hover pickpocket option --> first sleep timer --> pickpocket --> right click and hover pickpocket option --> second sleep timer --> pickpocket

-Curtain opening and closing will now prioritize right clicking and opening the menu to selected either open or close. 

-Fruit stall banking should work correctly, I wasn't able to find the exact cause of that bug but I believe the restructuring of the code should have fixed it, if not it should be easier to find the cause after this update anyways.

-Food names being case-sensitive won't change in this next version. The only thing hindering that is that calling getBank().contains(String yourItem) seems to be case sensitive, which is why you noted the issue occurring when attempting to bank for food. I can get around this simply by grabbing all the items in the bank, looping through them and comparing their name converted to caps to the entered food name converted to caps. I'll test this out and make sure it doesn't cause any odd spike in resources(I can't imagine it will) and push it out next release if it works well. 

I'll be pushing this version, 9.8, in the morning after I've got some more testing in.

Theres something fucky going on with menaphites. The pickpocket after failing knockout happens too quickly and doesn't go through resulting in combat and after coming back to the building it takes a while to close the curtain so the npc will escape. There seems to be some very weird delay randomization going on. These issues never happen with bandits. Perhaps the npcs don't function 1:1 so thats why the same code doesn't work.

Edit: After failing the anti combat pickpocket the script also tries to knockout while still stunned, this never happens with bandits. You better see for yourself as my knowledge of what could be causing this is very limited.

Edit2: Biggest possibility is that I'm retarded.

Edited by wata

14 hours ago, Molly said:

Thanks!

Great thanks for those fixes! I will test menaphites as well when I get to 65 in a few days

As for the case sensitive thing, it's not really that big a deal. More of a QoL change

Maybe you've tried this already, and idk what it would be in java but in js I use this to capitalize the first letter (assuming its all lowercase):

str.charAt(0).toUpperCase() + str.slice(1)

Again, now sweat if its too much! I've never written a bot script so good chance I'm talking out of my ass

On 2/16/2019 at 3:16 AM, wata said:

Theres something fucky going on with menaphites. The pickpocket after failing knockout happens too quickly and doesn't go through resulting in combat and after coming back to the building it takes a while to close the curtain so the npc will escape. There seems to be some very weird delay randomization going on. These issues never happen with bandits. Perhaps the npcs don't function 1:1 so thats why the same code doesn't work.

Edit: After failing the anti combat pickpocket the script also tries to knockout while still stunned, this never happens with bandits. You better see for yourself as my knowledge of what could be causing this is very limited.

Edit2: Biggest possibility is that I'm retarded.

Just hit 65 on my test account and the fact menaphites stay knocked out for a short period of time than bandits seems to be causing the problem. That being said I think I've got a pretty solid method going that will no longer require you to define sleep times and should get double pickpocket 99% of the time. Will be testing it a bit more before pushing it live but it's looking promising.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:18 AM, karlen said:

can i get a trial pls ?

Sure, you have one now.

19 hours ago, ayjis said:

Great thanks for those fixes! I will test menaphites as well when I get to 65 in a few days

As for the case sensitive thing, it's not really that big a deal. More of a QoL change

Maybe you've tried this already, and idk what it would be in java but in js I use this to capitalize the first letter (assuming its all lowercase):

str.charAt(0).toUpperCase() + str.slice(1)

Again, now sweat if its too much! I've never written a bot script so good chance I'm talking out of my ass

I can do the same in Java, been working on perfecting blackjacking but this update shall come.

1 minute ago, Ordinary said:

hey could i get a trial?

Sure, you have one now.

Pushed version 9.9 which has updated blackjacking, bandits and thugs now use slightly different methods tailored specifically to the slight differences in the NPCs. At 67 thieving with the updated bandit method I was clearing 100k xp/hr. With the updated thug method I was sitting right around 200k xp/hr.