Molly's Thiever

Molly

14 hours ago, cywhayz said:

can i get a trial please.

Sure, you have one now.

8 hours ago, iamonkey said:

Going back to this, since I'be bought the script I've done some more testing. I don't know if its my connection but the default sleep was too quick, the second pickpocket would never register. So I went up in intervals of 25ms until I was able to get 2 pickpockets, and I hit a point where I would occasionally get 2 but the second would be the "reaching" animation instead of the "bend down" thieving animation. I think this means that my second is happening after they've stood up, too late. I've been trying to find the balance where I could get 2 as intended but I think it just might be the method of the script itself.

Now this is just me, if it works for other people then go ahead. However, it's almost like I would need different sleep times. I think the first one needs to be shorter (much closer to when the knock-out animation occurs), that way I can have a longer sleep before the second pickpocket so that the click registers and voila a double pickpocket. In the current state I think having the same sleep makes it to where one is too short or the other is too long, I haven't been able to find a happy medium, but I'm trying!

Added the ability to define both the first and second sleep times, will be live in v9.7.

On 1/18/2019 at 3:06 AM, tbh said:

Im having a problem with ardy cakes it doesnt seem to thiev the cakes it just walks there and afks

Are there guards nearby? It won't steal if there's a guard close enough to catch it, I just tested it and it seems to be working fine.

On 1/18/2019 at 3:31 AM, therehels said:

24hr thiev trial pls :~)

You have one now.