Molly's Thiever

Molly

Not sure if you keep this script updated, but I noticed while blackjacking that it seems to initiate the first pickpocket too quickly after the knock-out, resulting in half the possible xp/hr. Is this an issue with the script, or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I was playing with the sleep time, but couldn't manage to resolve the issue regardless. Excellent script, though

Edit 2: Blackjacking bandits consistently proved to only thieve once each knockout, menaphites, however, would successfully double thieve 4/5 times 

Edited by cfghasw3

12 hours ago, iamonkey said:

Can I get a trial? Want to test blackjacking and ardy knights :D

Sure, you have one now.

9 hours ago, cfghasw3 said:

Not sure if you keep this script updated, but I noticed while blackjacking that it seems to initiate the first pickpocket too quickly after the knock-out, resulting in half the possible xp/hr. Is this an issue with the script, or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I was playing with the sleep time, but couldn't manage to resolve the issue regardless. Excellent script, though

Edit 2: Blackjacking bandits consistently proved to only thieve once each knockout, menaphites, however, would successfully double thieve 4/5 times 

That is odd, the code for the both of them is identical, it actually uses the exact same method just changing the name for the NPC. Did the logger show any errors during blackjacking?

6 hours ago, Molly said:

Sure, you have one now.

That is odd, the code for the both of them is identical, it actually uses the exact same method just changing the name for the NPC. Did the logger show any errors during blackjacking?

Went back to bandits for quite awhile, and no errors. Actually began double pick pocketing them, so I'm assuming this would be due to inconsistent latency. However, when I had played with the sleep times when it was only thieving once, I set it as high as 5900ms-6200ms and it didn't appear to actually sleep for said time. Is there an option to confirm settings that I am missing?

Menaphites/bandits do indeed work the same, but now I'm confused as to how the sleep settings function

Also, do you have any intentions of making blackjacking afkable? I would've been willing to pay up to 9.99-10.99 for the script

Edited by cfghasw3

From what I can tell on the blackjacking side, the first pickpocket seems to be timed correctly since when I fail the knock out entering combat is interrupted by the first pickpocket, which should be timed regardless of if the knock out succeeds. I'm seeing the problem where only 1 pickpocket seems to go through, so maybe it is the timing of the second that is a little too early? And does the time between pickpockets play into the functionality at blackjacking? Still a good script, don't get me wrong. Most likely going to buy anyway :p

On 1/5/2019 at 7:06 AM, cfghasw3 said:

Went back to bandits for quite awhile, and no errors. Actually began double pick pocketing them, so I'm assuming this would be due to inconsistent latency. However, when I had played with the sleep times when it was only thieving once, I set it as high as 5900ms-6200ms and it didn't appear to actually sleep for said time. Is there an option to confirm settings that I am missing?

Menaphites/bandits do indeed work the same, but now I'm confused as to how the sleep settings function

Also, do you have any intentions of making blackjacking afkable? I would've been willing to pay up to 9.99-10.99 for the script

On 1/5/2019 at 12:04 PM, iamonkey said:

From what I can tell on the blackjacking side, the first pickpocket seems to be timed correctly since when I fail the knock out entering combat is interrupted by the first pickpocket, which should be timed regardless of if the knock out succeeds. I'm seeing the problem where only 1 pickpocket seems to go through, so maybe it is the timing of the second that is a little too early? And does the time between pickpockets play into the functionality at blackjacking? Still a good script, don't get me wrong. Most likely going to buy anyway ?

I found the issue. The time between pickpocketing setting pertains only to stealing from normal npcs like guards, master farmers etc. I added in a method the other day for adjusting the sleep time for blackjacking and I never pushed the update. I pushed it just now, you will be able to adjust blackjacking sleep time from the main page of the gui when the update is live. Sorry for the confusion!

I do not intend to make blackjacking fully afkable at this time, to do so would require too much of a time investment, which I unfortunately do not have right now, to perfect luring.

On 1/5/2019 at 11:27 AM, fagman123 said:

could i have a trial?

5 hours ago, hexal said:

Could I get a trial please?

Sure, you both have trials now.

Bought the script earlier today, just a few questions! Is the wait time between pickpockets for blackjacking referring to time between knock outs, or time between the first and second pickpocket attempt? And then if its the latter, is the default value supposed to be a time that allows for 2 pickpockets every time, or is that just a placeholder? I'm trying different values just to see what I can find out.

On 1/6/2019 at 12:23 PM, cfghasw3 said:

Thanks a lot for your dedication to your scripts!

On 1/6/2019 at 10:21 PM, TaintedHugs said:

Been using this religiously, amazing script. thank you!

Thanks guys!

On 1/7/2019 at 11:22 AM, martinc said:

Can I have a trial please?

Sure, you have one now.

On 1/7/2019 at 2:07 PM, kam alton said:

hello i just purschased the bot i what do i download how do i start ? 

On 1/7/2019 at 2:11 PM, kam alton said:

someone guide me please what do i do after the purchase

Responded to your private message.

9 hours ago, iamonkey said:

Bought the script earlier today, just a few questions! Is the wait time between pickpockets for blackjacking referring to time between knock outs, or time between the first and second pickpocket attempt? And then if its the latter, is the default value supposed to be a time that allows for 2 pickpockets every time, or is that just a placeholder? I'm trying different values just to see what I can find out.

The wait time setting for blackjacking is the time between pickpockets. The bot will knock out the target, after it detects that the target was knocked out the bot will wait for the amount time you have set and then pickpocket, it will then wait again for the time you have set and pickpocket again. 

Knock out --> sleep --> 1st pickpocket --> sleep --> 2nd pickpocket

The reason it sleeps after detecting the knockout is because upon the bot selecting the knockout option the target almost immediately goes into the knocked out state and the bot must wait a short amount of time before pickpocketing or there will be a dead click. 

The default sleep value is the one that worked well for me during testing, with that sleep time I have been able to get 2 pickpockets in per knockout 95%+ of the time. That being said my latency and your latency likely is not the same so you may need to sleep more or less than me.