Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 12/26/2018 at 11:29 PM, john55 said:

I suppose it's not the biggest of deals. To elaborate on my point though, the general culture at ardy south bank is for everyone to "off" the knight when the splasher stops splashing (messes up/logs/whatever). People then get upset with those who don't, calling them bots and mass reporting the lot of them.

The only benefit I think it'd bring is in terms of keeping other players from reporting you, which from what I understand about botting thus far has become a large contributing factor to bans.

It may be more trouble than it's worth, though. The script is already running in a flawless state, I'd hate to see it become more error prone just to support something like this.

I just looked into this a bit, I'm not sure if there is a good way to implement this feature. It's easy enough to detect whether the Knight is being splashed on or not. My concern is hopping around a bunch till a world with a splasher is found and if one is not just defaulting back to not needing a splasher. I can certainly add this I will just have to think of an optimal way to implement it, that being said I should be able to get it done Monday since I'll be off work. 

On 12/27/2018 at 6:41 AM, MillSup said:

It sometimes thieves twice, but only maybe 1/20 knockouts

Other than that it's a pretty flawless script

On 12/27/2018 at 5:30 PM, Gekkegast said:

Yeah solid script for bjing like i said.

Would say the 2nd pickpocket is about a tick to early tho.

So it mostly doesn't actually register.

Is it still doing this? I think I'm just going to add the ability for the user to specify how much time to sleep between pickpockets since the timing is so touchy and easily influenced by a user's latency. It's not really ideal in this particular case for me to set the sleep time when the best I can do is set it so it works with my internet connection. Expect this on Monday.

13 hours ago, rvqx said:

hi @Molly, thanks for the great script.

Could you pls add Hosidius cake stall?  Exp rate is quite good since there is a safe spot in between wall and the stall

Will do, expect it to be done on Monday.

Trials given to those who requested them!

• Like 1

Added Kourend cake stall support, added a user defined sleep time for blackjacking so each user can tailor it to work on their connection.

Upon further testing with implementing a splasher detection system for Ardougne South Bank Knights I haven't found a completely reliable way to go about implementing the system. Detecting a splasher is hit or miss, the more people there are thieving the less likely the bot seems to be to detect the animation of the knight reacting to a splasher (which seems to be the best way to detect splashing). I'm worried this will lead to inconsistent performance and the bot will be better off without the system for the time being. My apologies for not being able to deliver on this.

New version with the added features I mentioned will be 9.4.

On 1/1/2019 at 5:08 PM, Kaleemb said:

Trial please! Thank you in advance <3

Sure, you have one now.

14 hours ago, Scotty said:

wh2qNJo.png

tryna thieve at lumbridge men xx

(mirror mode only???) works on the cleint

Mirror mode in general has been having problems lately, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it.

8 hours ago, xsteven09x said:

would enjoy a good old trial! Maybe will buy if its good.

Gave you one just now.