Molly's Thiever

Molly

12 hours ago, bot247 said:

any chance of trial please :)

9 hours ago, Gimpas said:

If possible could I get a trial? I've been using free one's and got it to lvl 65, got done the "The Feud" quest for the Menaphite thugs, but sadly didn't find a free bot.

You both have trials now.

11 hours ago, GregRendell said:

Thanks for The Trial gonna test it out now and if i enjoyed i'm gonna buy it molly :)

Hope you like it!

On 4/11/2018 at 4:01 PM, boozer said:

may i have a trial? may have received one a few months back but cant remember, if i did sorry for asking for another and feel free to ignore this :)

You have one now.

On 4/11/2018 at 6:02 PM, nfmo said:

Hi molly. I tried playing with the setting but can't figure this out. Every time the script pick pockets an ardy knight, it drinks a jug of wine, even when at max health. Any tips?

N

13 hours ago, newmovement said:

Way to slow for blackjacking, for some reason it just stands still when getting attacked.

Fixed both of these issues. Blackjacking should now correctly pickpocket the bandit to prevent being attacked if the attempt to knock out the bandit fails. If it still gets attacked it will now recognize that correctly and run to drop aggro. Wine drinking bug fixed as well. The problem actually occurred when having a full inventory with any food. It would eat one thinking it needed to make space. The problem with wines was the jug sits in your inventory thus it remains full and the bug repeats. The bot will now drop empty jugs, and should correctly recognize that it doesn't need to eat to free up a space if it's pickpocketing a target that gives stackable items and it already has some of them in the inventory. Live version for these fixes will be 7.1. 

In the mean time you can simply bring 26 wines when thieving to prevent this issue till the new version goes live.

18 hours ago, Molly said:

You have one now.

Fixed both of these issues. Blackjacking should now correctly pickpocket the bandit to prevent being attacked if the attempt to knock out the bandit fails. If it still gets attacked it will now recognize that correctly and run to drop aggro. Wine drinking bug fixed as well. The problem actually occurred when having a full inventory with any food. It would eat one thinking it needed to make space. The problem with wines was the jug sits in your inventory thus it remains full and the bug repeats. The bot will now drop empty jugs, and should correctly recognize that it doesn't need to eat to free up a space if it's pickpocketing a target that gives stackable items and it already has some of them in the inventory. Live version for these fixes will be 7.1. 

In the mean time you can simply bring 26 wines when thieving to prevent this issue till the new version goes live.

Tested it for 10 minutes, it's way better now but i still have this issue:

* If knockout fails leading into eating, the bot seems to get confused and just standing still getting smacked to death trying to knockout/pickpocket.