Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 3/30/2018 at 12:00 PM, Makeitstack said:

Amazing script can you make it so it supports thieving ardy knights right beside the ardy bank? There is a world where they host this and it will increase xp per hour. 

I can, will add this by Tuesday.

On 3/31/2018 at 10:42 AM, JTTonster said:

Great script, got me 99 thieving!!

99thieving.jpg

Congratz!

Trials given.

Super good stuff, Ive been using it got from 54-75 in two and a half days. Is it possible to thieve the knights right next to the house it normally theives at? It seems the knights have moved. Everytime i put my char there he walks back the the regular house but there are no knights in it anymore

Edited by Dev1019
Added stuff
  • Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 2:51 PM, Dev1019 said:

Super good stuff, Ive been using it got from 54-75 in two and a half days. Is it possible to thieve the knights right next to the house it normally theives at? It seems the knights have moved. Everytime i put my char there he walks back the the regular house but there are no knights in it anymore

21 hours ago, Makeitstack said:

Got from 60-99 Thieving with this script running for around 4-6 hours each day highly recommend! 

Happy you guys like it, gratz on the 99!

I'll be updating knights ASAP, I actually wanted to add an update Tuesday but have been super bogged down as end of semester approaches. I should be able to update tomorrow.

17 hours ago, shiny95 said:

could i get a trial pls

Sure, you have one now.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 12:00 PM, Makeitstack said:

Amazing script can you make it so it supports thieving ardy knights right beside the ardy bank? There is a world where they host this and it will increase xp per hour. 

Which bank and where exactly are they? When I first read this I had thought the guards next to Ardy North bank were knights and you were referring to them. After running around Ardy just now I don't see any that are right near the bank. IF you could provide a screenshot that would be great.

On 4/4/2018 at 2:51 PM, Dev1019 said:

I just confirmed knights still go in there. They do not spawn there, as far as I know, but players lure them there. The bot should be going into that house and then hopping until it finds a world with a knight in the room. Please let me know if it is not doing this for you.

• Like 1

Just now, Molly said:

Which bank and where exactly are they? When I first read this I had thought the guards next to Ardy North bank were knights and you were referring to them. After running around Ardy just now I don't see any that are right near the bank. IF you could provide a screenshot that would be great.

I just confirmed knights still go in there. They do not spawn there, as far as I know, but players lure them there. The bot should be going into that house and then hopping until it finds a world with a knight in the room. Please let me know if it is not doing this for you.

Oh i wasn't aware that people lured them, Its still working great after i found another world and yeah it does so automatically. Currently just hit mid 80's using this script, Nice stuff.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, haid123 said:

do blackjacking bot drink and buy wines from store and can i have a trial to test if it does?

It does not support buying wines from store, it will eat, bank for food and blackjack, it also does not support luring at this time. Blackjacking support is not 100% with this script. You can have a trial though.

Also, everyone else asking for trials has them now as well.