Molly's Thiever

Molly

REALLY NICE script! got me 1-60 thieving with ease , (using breaks of course) Works well with mirror mode , Only little bug i encounter it doesn't run away from guards sometimes while pick pocketing master farmer because sometimes steals from seed stall by mistake  (quick fix if u just lure them into white man with blue party hats house) aswell if you add dodgy necklace support this would be 10/10 to sum up really nice script best thieving script out there. 

Capture.PNG

• Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 5:58 PM, wtf11 said:

could i grab a trial please mate.

Sure, gave you one just now.

7 hours ago, Juuzou said:

REALLY NICE script! got me 1-60 thieving with ease , (using breaks of course) Works well with mirror mode , Only little bug i encounter it doesn't run away from guards sometimes while pick pocketing master farmer because sometimes steals from seed stall by mistake  (quick fix if u just lure them into white man with blue party hats house) aswell if you add dodgy necklace support this would be 10/10 to sum up really nice script best thieving script out there. 

Capture.PNG

Happy to hear you like it, I'll add a fix for the bug at master farmers and take a look at adding in dodgy necklaces as well.

Something to change. A couple weeks ago I requested that the bot open and close the door when banking and it works good but it needs to be changed a little. While training at ardy knights the bot will always quickly close the door when someone else opens it to go bank or opens it to come into the room.. The person doesn't have the chance to leave the room because it closes it so fast. Is there anyway to have the bot just open and close door when we go bank? Like stopping it from "worrying" about closing the door when thieving and only care about closing the door when we have to go bank.