Molly's Thiever

Molly

4 hours ago, chestosaurus said:

trial please

Sure, you have one now.

4 hours ago, Henk Debeunhaas said:

thing is that at the thugs i only do one pickpocket instead of 2 after the knock out.

I'm going to rewrite the blackjacking code tonight, I was attempting to tweak it this morning before having to go to work but as it stands it will probably just be easier for me to rewrite the whole method than tweak it. I should hopefully have a fix out by tomorrow.

9 hours ago, chestosaurus said:

Did i miss my trial? Where am i meant to find it?

My bad thought I had given you one, I did not. You access just like any other script. Giving you one now!

7 hours ago, jaass said:

Can i have a trial please? :) 

5 hours ago, rightguard75 said:

Would it be possible to get a trial for this please?

29 minutes ago, MillSup said:

Hey, I'd like a trial!

Gave you guys trials!

On 12/16/2018 at 6:39 PM, Molly said:

Sure, you have one now.

I'm going to rewrite the blackjacking code tonight, I was attempting to tweak it this morning before having to go to work but as it stands it will probably just be easier for me to rewrite the whole method than tweak it. I should hopefully have a fix out by tomorrow.

it is better, getting higher xp rates so well done! :)

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 7:29 PM, Molly said:

Gave you guys trials!

Thanks alot! Script looks nice and i got thieving from 25 to 53 easily :) one problem at Ardougne on Silk and Fur stalls: if i bring the food it just drop all if im using "drop mode" when im thieving and if the health goes too low it rans to the bank and wont open it and logs out. Draynor village works pretty good. Good job!

E. DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT! Got banned by using this few times on 1 hour sessions!

Edited by jaass
got banned

On 12/18/2018 at 8:31 AM, kriss1911 said:

Hey mate!
Bought the script ,seems to run pretty good, but can you check the banking in draynor(master farmer) to make it little bit more smoother/better to click on the bank options and maybe more randomly and after banking aswell, when he walks back
Cheers!

Banking seems to be working okay, was there anything in specific that looked off to you?

On 12/18/2018 at 2:42 PM, jaass said:

Thanks alot! Script looks nice and i got thieving from 25 to 53 easily :) one problem at Ardougne on Silk and Fur stalls: if i bring the food it just drop all if im using "drop mode" when im thieving and if the health goes too low it rans to the bank and wont open it and logs out. Draynor village works pretty good. Good job!

E. DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT! Got banned by using this few times on 1 hour sessions!

Sorry bout your luck, regardless I'll take a look into the issue with stalls.