Molly's Thiever

Molly

Would be great if you could add functionality for it to world-hop and search for an active splasher for Ardy Knight-South Bank, rather than it just standing there idle for hours...

"Thievinghost" cc actively has a splasher going 24/7. You can find the highest total sum of players on a world in that clan chat and use that as the default world for the splasher. Then have it hop when it no longer can identify the ardy knight npc to the "next highest" world. 

Edited by john55

7 hours ago, john55 said:

Would be great if you could add functionality for it to world-hop and search for an active splasher for Ardy Knight-South Bank, rather than it just standing there idle for hours...

"Thievinghost" cc actively has a splasher going 24/7. You can find the highest total sum of players on a world in that clan chat and use that as the default world for the splasher. Then have it hop when it no longer can identify the ardy knight npc to the "next highest" world. 

Just implemented the change as you suggested, it will be live in version 8.8. The bot will cycle through the top 8 worlds most populated by thievinghost clan chat members to find a world that has a knight. If a world with a knight is not found it will assume there is no currently a host and will end the script.

16 hours ago, Molly said:

Just implemented the change as you suggested, it will be live in version 8.8. The bot will cycle through the top 8 worlds most populated by thievinghost clan chat members to find a world that has a knight. If a world with a knight is not found it will assume there is no currently a host and will end the script.

Amazing!! Works just as I asked! Excellent job :) 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2018 at 11:33 AM, garnahs said:

Hi friend The script is working very well. I wanted to ask you if you could improve the way you let go seeds. For the most expert, I feel that it is a lot of time to release the seeds, a way to put the speed you want to drop the seeds would be fabulous, greetings.

I will optimize the way in which seeds are dropped, it's not too efficient currently.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:07 PM, ahmed123 said:

can i get a trail please 

10 hours ago, Kwabena Asare-Bediako said:

can i get a trial please?

Sure, you both have trials now.

8 hours ago, Henk Debeunhaas said:

nice job on the script! 

BJ works great, only thing is since i moved to thugs i was expecting more xp but it actually gives less that bandits.

any way to speed up clicking ?

The way in which bandits and thugs are blackjacked is identical, the same block of code is used for both. Unless you've noticed frequent misclicks or odd mouse behavior, which if you have please do let me know, the lower exp rate is likely due to more failures during blackjacking. I'm not sure at what level it is optimal to switch to thugs from bandits but I would guess that switching to them immediately upon being able to do so would not be optimal.