Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 24.1.2018 at 7:45 PM, Molly said:

Script now has the option to thieve from Ardougne Knights in the North Eastern building that people commonly lure them to. If the bot gets to the building and a knight isn't present it will hop till it finds a world where there is one.

Just Wow. This option works so smooth! Thanks a lot!!

Edit: It never happened but a question: When the bot misclicks (cause of knight flicking, two people get caught at the same time), does the bot get back to the right "standing" position? So that the knight won't despawn

Edited by iFosyx

15 hours ago, iFosyx said:

Edit: It never happened but a question: When the bot misclicks (cause of knight flicking, two people get caught at the same time), does the bot get back to the right "standing" position? So that the knight won't despawn

It would be cool if this could be added since then everyone starts yelling at you to move. Also if it could close the door when leaving the house since I always find people crying about that too.

On 1/26/2018 at 7:27 PM, iFosyx said:

15 hours ago, JTTonster said:

It would be cool if this could be added since then everyone starts yelling at you to move. Also if it could close the door when leaving the house since I always find people crying about that too.

I can add door closing and going back to the correct position. If you guys wouldn't mind could you post a picture showing what you mean by the correct position? It's been well over a year since I've trained thieving on my main so I just want to make sure I understand exactly what you guys need me to do.

54 minutes ago, godarzi said:

hey mate, i'd like to trial this if possible!

You have a trial now!

On 1/28/2018 at 2:58 PM, snax said:

requesting a 24hr trial.

Gave you a trial!

On 1/28/2018 at 8:09 PM, JTTonster said:

So the knight walks on the two south tiles. On a populated world the knight flicks a lot so sometimes you end up on the spot where the knight walks, the red dot. The "correct" spot to stand on is the green dots. 

I know my picture isn't that good but let me know if you need any more info.

Untitled.png

Added updated to move if on one of the 2 bad spots, also made it so when the bot needs to bank it will close the door when it leaves. I also changed the option to select this method of thieving knights from "Ardougne Knights-NE" to just "Ardougne Knights". Live version will be 6.7. 

12 hours ago, Molly said:

Gave you a trial!

Added updated to move if on one of the 2 bad spots, also made it so when the bot needs to bank it will close the door when it leaves. I also changed the option to select this method of thieving knights from "Ardougne Knights-NE" to just "Ardougne Knights". Live version will be 6.7. 

Sweet! Thanks

• Like 1