APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

18 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

Hey! Just noticed that the script left clicks and uses raw fish on ranges(Hosidious house) where as you can just left click the range and skip the whole using from inventory step! Would be amazing if that could be changed :)

Hey :)

I thought I implemented this change :o

Maybe I didn't in the end.. I will check. Thanks for letting me know!

Apa

• Boge 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 8:47 PM, maiameihana said:

hey this support pizza?

Hey,

This will cook all the individual ingredients e.g the pizza base etc, however the script doesn't support any combination stuff so it can't put the pizzas together.

Apa

49 minutes ago, Keyster99 said:

can i get a trial? please 

Sure - trial activated!

Hey APA, 

Would be great if you could implement to simply 1-click the Hosidiious range from the bank chest to the range back to the bank chest (currently it runs to it, then uses), then simply enter 'space' or '1' or '2' (depending on the fish, 2 == karanbwam). This would make it much smoother and less bot-like!

Thanks!

6 hours ago, john55 said:

Hey APA, 

Would be great if you could implement to simply 1-click the Hosidiious range from the bank chest to the range back to the bank chest (currently it runs to it, then uses), then simply enter 'space' or '1' or '2' (depending on the fish, 2 == karanbwam). This would make it much smoother and less bot-like!

Thanks!

Hey,

Thanks for this suggestion. This was previously the case, however people complained when the script kept rotating the camera between the bank and range so I made the script walk. With that being said, now that resizeable mode support is on the way, I could revert back to just clicking - we will see :)

-Apa