Should Class 3 Firearms be legal to own?

SKlipz

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Class 3 Firearms be Legal?

• No
    • Yes
    • Murica

I ask the same question but the far left in America think a gun sitting on a table will walk into a school and kill 15 billion people. They over dramatize everything and it's a real shame (Not to mention their ideology mimics Hitler identically)

i live in New York, very hard to own firearms and buy and such. Some people are just mentally unstable and do these things. But the government thinks it should be blamed on the people who are careful with their arms.

• 2 weeks later...

Even if the fact was true. These guns are obviously easy to get? Why are they easy to get? Because of the high supply. Man you only have to have a look at gun related deaths. But still, no one is going to change a population of 'I have the right to bear my firearms, for self defence, blah blah blah'. You know what's funny? Pretty much every other first world country manages to defend their property without aiming a gun at someone's head? 

Regardless, It's in the bill of rights? It's never going to change. Because it's still the same age; contains the sames values as when it was written. There's really no point of even typing all of this, it's just going to be denied. Continuously denied that your country doesn't have a problem? Maybe someone needs to fly in with their army to make sure it's changed?

Edited by Caesar

We need guns because it is part of our rights. The 2nd amendment was created to ensure our safety and protect us from a corrupt/overpowered government (even though it's not the 1700s where the monarchies did whatever dafuq they wanted).

We don't need AK47s to protect us from cops and robbers.

What about aint making guns legal?

Say what ever u want, but the numbers of armed robbery's/crimes is much higher in the USA per person then in europe. Just because its so easy to get a gun.

Most countries with gun laws have lower crime rates.

And to bring another irrelevant issue into here, the legalization of drugs = decreased crime rates.

Everything needs to have rules and regulations, just not too much.

Can't have an overpowered government.

Murica is just hard to deal with because all of it's stupid lazyass people are too fucking stupid and sooo spoiled to know what to do with their freedoms and rights.

-FirstName LastName (me), a not so proud American.

Edited by guitarfret66

And to bring another irrelevant issue into here, the legalization of drugs = decreased crime rates.

I'd be interested you had a source to support this. Does this mean decreased crime rates for crimes unrelated to drugs? Or is it just talking about crime in general? I mean if illegal drugs become legal obviously the drug related crime rate goes down....and overall crime rates decrease as a result, but I don't think that really counts.

Edited by ohhungry

I will find a source but I believe it was some Latin American country where they legalized drugs and the crime rates decreased. 

It's like Al Capone during the prohibition period. It was illegal so crime rates were high and many people died. After Prohibition was ended crime rates decreased.

I'd be interested you had a source to support this. Does this mean decreased crime rates for crimes unrelated to drugs? Or is it just talking about crime in general? I mean if illegal drugs become legal obviously the drug related crime rate goes down....and overall crime rates decrease as a result, but I don't think that really counts.

I will find a source but I believe it was some Latin American country where they legalized drugs and the crime rates decreased. Also some other countries. I researched the topic a few years ago in one of my classes so I'm a bit rusty on the subject. I'm not home at the moment so I will edit with some sources when I get home.

It's like Al Capone during the prohibition period. It was illegal so crime rates were high and many people died. After Prohibition was ended crime rates decreased.

Edited by guitarfret66