Jagex saves botting info on player's PC?

ionnnxp

Look at dis

http://imgbox.com/TxNNxW7N

These files were created by Java/Jagex/Official client or RS, one of those. I got a 2-day ban on April 11, and never botted again.

What I think is Jagex saves snapshots of how my character did randoms on my PC. I've been botting a lot up until then, and they must've been watching my account for a while. 

What do you reckon?

These files were located in C:\Users\xxx. Mod/admin or somebody should look into it for its significance. I am only aware that it has something to do with random events with my character because of the dates they were created. 

Anyway, one should see if you have these files in that ^ path, and at least get to know whether Jagex is monitoring their random event activity. 

These files were located in C:\Users\xxx. Mod/admin or somebody should look into it for its significance. I am only aware that it has something to do with random events with my character because of the dates they were created. 

Anyway, one should see if you have these files in that ^ path, and at least get to know whether Jagex is monitoring their random event activity. 

um, why would they store them on your computer? how would they access them? derp

um, why would they store them on your computer? how would they access them? derp

These files probably won't prevent getting banned but it most likely TELLS you what Jagex is up to regarding you and your accounts

These files probably won't prevent getting banned but it most likely TELLS you what Jagex is up to regarding you and your accounts

I've gotten the files since day 1.