So i guess we just ban for no reason now?

Maurice Moss

Okay, so earlier MGC was banned for no real reason. apparently he called Maldesto a prick. Who the fuck cares? whether he is a prick or not (which he has proved by banning him for such a tiny reason) it's still not a reason to ban him, then when i went in to ask about it, i was banned. so i guess we just ban for no reason now? did someone shove a dick up all the staff's ass' today?

Considering i bend the rules more than Richard did, every time i enter it and have never been banned & infrequently been kicked, i feel like both of us should be unbanned immediately. and honestly, if we aren't Maldesto would just be confirming that he is indeed a prick. or at least a little bitch who can't take mean grownup words :( :( :( :(

so yea.

75c68c324376a222c4878bca2540eb95.png

you didn't get banned for "no reason"

First of all, I say worse than that every single day when i'm in the chatbox. second of all, what i said was perfectly warranted. If maldesto is banning for no reason, he deserves to be flamed. I understand that it's against the rules, but how else would you like me to respond? my friend & business partner was banned from a chat we both regularly use for personal & commercial reasons. I'm pissed about it. Sorry, but it IS justified. I still feel that i was banned for barely anything.

First of all, I say worse than that every single day when i'm in the chatbox. second of all, what i said was perfectly warranted. If maldesto is banning for no reason, he deserves to be flamed. I understand that it's against the rules, but how else would you like me to respond? my friend & business partner was banned from a chat we both regularly use for personal & commercial reasons. I'm pissed about it. Sorry, but it IS justified. I still feel that i was banned for barely anything.

"maldesto is a prick"

dont flame him

"fuck the rules *flames more*"

doesn't look justified to me

Edited by Jams

I banned him.

ykvTR6K.png

Clearly knew that he was breaking the rules.

He didn't bother even appealing the ban, so no reason for you to do the same, as you already knew what would happen.

Where is your common sense? facep.gif

• Like 1

OP confirmed anger issues mellow.png

Yea, anger issues, when i have a warranted reason to be upset. Sounds a lot more like Mr.Maldesto has some anger issues if being called a prick warrants a ban in his eyes. While i may be pissed off about this, i still have a very moot emotional response.

Guys, he was so pissed he typed really hard!

I banned him.

ykvTR6K.png

Clearly knew that he was breaking the rules.

He didn't bother even appealing the ban, so no reason for you to do the same, as you already knew what would happen.

Where is your common sense? facep.gif

I went in to ask why he was banned. i was given only "he called maldesto a prick" and from what i can see, this only appears half serious. and still seems like a perm ban is way too harsh.

Yea, anger issues, when i have a warranted reason to be upset. Sounds a lot more like Mr.Maldesto has some anger issues if being called a prick warrants a ban in his eyes. While i may be pissed off about this, i still have a very moot emotional response.

Guys, he was so pissed he typed really hard!

I went in to ask why he was banned. i was given only "he called maldesto a prick" and from what i can see, this only appears half serious. and still seems like a perm ban is way too harsh.

By default, bans are permanent. Every single ban.

He can feel free to appeal, which he doesn't seem to have done.

Harassing staff is against the rules, so don't do it...

By default, bans are permanent. Every single ban.

He can feel free to appeal, which he doesn't seem to have done.

Harassing staff is against the rules, so don't do it...

Outrageous. i tell staff members to fuck off, suck a dick, call them cunts, dicks, assholes, pricks, you name it, i've had direct shouting matches with staff in the past & not received more than a "fuck you" right back. When did everyone become so sensitive?

I'm so sorry that i hurt your feelings. I know they're extremely fragile. This is the internet. People DO say things that are mean. I've actually had staff members personally offend me through really low blows. but, mature as i am, i've just shot them a pm explaining that it hurt my feelings and most of the time they apologize. Like humans do. So, sorry i broke your rules, but i hardly view it as an offense.

Just Shut the fuck up leech and get a life . No one owes you a fucking living . Hate the community on how they run osobt ? Then jolly well just jerk this off your mind , find a botting website which can deal with your immaturity of thinking that people , have to follow your style and understand things at your perspective. 

Outrageous. i tell staff members to fuck off, suck a dick, call them cunts, dicks, assholes, pricks, you name it, i've had direct shouting matches with staff in the past & not received more than a "fuck you" right back. When did everyone become so sensitive?

I'm so sorry that i hurt your feelings. I know they're extremely fragile. This is the internet. People DO say things that are mean. I've actually had staff members personally offend me through really low blows. but, mature as i am, i've just shot them a pm explaining that it hurt my feelings and most of the time they apologize. Like humans do. So, sorry i broke your rules, but i hardly view it as an offense.

• Like 3