Road to Gmauler w/Slayer

Furky

The account is going to be a Gmauler and will train combat xp using Slayer (for now) no botting, all legit.

Day 1 (after 5 days) June 25

2hhjalc.png

27xiefn.pngWill be working on mith gloves next week, for now cb bracelet tongue.png.66bvvt.pngohmy.png.

Day 2 

o8tdt2.png

e6d47n.png

End of day 2.

Day 3: No Progress

Day 4

2pyx95f.png

So my hp is kinda low due to 45 attack(all quested) and 42 ranged all with cannon,not sure if it's a good or bad thing,atm I think it's a bad thing (for pking) since I got 31 prayer.

The reason my ranged is 42 and done with cannon is because of hard lvl monster's from slayer(using the cannon was a must..)

28rp5ib.png

Day 5: Gmauler tongue.png, will be working on 60 ranged before leveling my Str.

10igi2r.png

Day 11:

91dxtz.jpg

Day 14: Still no mith gloves.. But.. 55 Slayer ! :p

binkib.png

Donations: 

Special thanks to a Runescape friend I made during slayer tasks (not a member of osbot community)

e0sra1.png

Edited by Furky
  • Like 1

60 attack is so much better than 50 attack it will only give you 3 extra combat lvls but you wil be able to get 99 strength way faster with a d scim and it allows you to use anchor(great for anchor/gmaul combos), also extra accuracy and you will still be able to kill when you used your g maul spec.

Edited by e7mhan

60 attack is so much better than 50 attack it will only give you 3 extra combat lvls but you wil be able to get 99 strength way faster with a d scim and it allows you to use anchor(great for anchor/gmaul combos), also extra accuracy and you will still be able to kill when you used your g maul spec.

I know 60 attack is alot better.. but I will stick to gmaul untill I hit 80-85 Str.. Also planning on getting 55 slayer for Leaf-bladed sword which is alot better than runescimmy at 50 att.

Nice progress so far don't kill urself with questing and training low lvl pking is lots of fun too

Hah, don't know about low lvl pking but.. I will probably not pk once I get 50/50 att/str because.. My hp is messed up! 45 attack(is all quested) also have like 23 prayer right now.. and I've been training most of my hard tasks (high lvl monster's) with Dwarf Cannon which is not helping my Hitpoints at all :s I'll upload some pics later