Bolter and Darter

liverare

hi, the script seems to click on the dart tip and then click back on the inventory tab before clicking on the feathers which then deselects the first click, so the script isn't working. Can you tell me how to stop this?

Please can you remove your quote, there's no need to quote my main post. It's huge.

The problem is with Item#interact() method. A recent OSBot update has changed this method to where this method, without any parameters, will click the inventory tab before interacting with the item. I've added a parameter and committed the changes to the SND. I need to wait for a developer to make the final push and you guys should be good to go.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Edited by liverare
  • Like 1

Okay, I've just gotten around to testing and this does seem to be the case. It's happening to myself also. I will look into this problem and try get a fix out within the next hour or so (hopefully). I'm assuming this is a problem with OSBot's API, instead of my own script, since this script has worked perfectly up until this point.

Please can you remove your quote, there's no need to quote my main post. It's huge.

I have determined the problem and it has to do with OSBot's API. I will contact a developer.

yeah will do sorry I'm new to this, can you let me know when it is fixed?

Hi yes i am not using mirror mode and i am in fixed mode. It clicks on feahers, then inventory logo, then bolt.

Its not working at all? please help as need this script to work badly.

thank you

I've identified the problem, made the fixes and now we just have to wait for the fixed script to be updated on the SDN. I'll let you know when the SND has updated. :)

• Like 1

Script didnt work for me. Gave me this error. 

{fletch:Bronze bolts, sleep:150, sleep-deviation:100, antiban-enabled:false}
[INFO][Bot #1][07/27 04:53:54 PM]: ## Failed to reselect item. ##
[INFO][Bot #1][07/27 04:53:54 PM]: Please report the aformentioned error to (http://osbot.org/forum/topic/54566-usain-bolter-700k-xp-phour/)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/27 04:53:54 PM]: Terminating script Usain Bolter and Darter...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/27 04:53:54 PM]: Script Usain Bolter and Darter has exited!

Script didnt work for me. Gave me this error. 

{fletch:Bronze bolts, sleep:150, sleep-deviation:100, antiban-enabled:false}
[INFO][Bot #1][07/27 04:53:54 PM]: ## Failed to reselect item. ##
[INFO][Bot #1][07/27 04:53:54 PM]: Please report the aformentioned error to (http://osbot.org/forum/topic/54566-usain-bolter-700k-xp-phour/)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/27 04:53:54 PM]: Terminating script Usain Bolter and Darter...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/27 04:53:54 PM]: Script Usain Bolter and Darter has exited!

This script is not compatible with mirror mode. Please run it in standard only.

script doesent work for me, same problem clicks on the feathers then on the tab then on darts..

I'm still waiting on the developers to push the new fixes:

I've identified the problem, made the fixes and now we just have to wait for the fixed script to be updated on the SDN. I'll let you know when the SND has updated. smile.png

Edited by liverare

Can we see it be mirror mode compatible...? The post never said it wasn't.

Yeah I will be adding a disclaimer for that, sorry. I spoke to Zach via Skype and he says it's not possible due to Mirror Mode operating on a separate architecture. Again, sorry. :(

Edited by liverare

• Maldesto changed the title to Usain Bolter and Darter
  • liverare changed the title to Bolter and Darter