Bolter and Darter

liverare

• 11 months later...

How fast does it do say "steel darts" i managed to get up to 1.5-1.6m an hour with ahk, how fast can ur script do it?

1.6m / steel dart exp (7.5) = 213,333. You were fletching 213k darts per hour.

The progress report included in the thread shows an estimate of 253k bolts per hour. This script may increase your productivity by 15%.

What makes this possible is the custom method used in this script; the script forces RuneScape to re-select items without touching the mouse. This means there are no mouse movements between feathers and bolt/dart tip, nor is there the manual clicking of the bolt/dart tip. Though there is a limit to how fast you can fletch; if the delay is just too short (literally single-digit milliseconds), the game cannot properly synchronise the sheer number of interaction requests.

Edited by liverare

1.6m / steel dart exp (7.5) = 213,333. You were fletching 213k darts per hour.

The progress report included in the thread shows an estimate of 253k bolts per hour. This script may increase your productivity by 15%.

What makes this possible is the custom method used in this script; the script forces RuneScape to re-select items without touching the mouse. This means there are no mouse movements between feathers and bolt/dart tip, nor is there the manual clicking of the bolt/dart tip. Though there is a limit to how fast you can fletch; if the delay is just too short (literally single-digit milliseconds), the game cannot properly synchronise the sheer number of interaction requests.

wasn't this a cheat engine thing before?.

Isnt this more banable?

Not sure. I got to 99 using this, also the script is premium now so there's not many users.

Does it work with mirror?

No. Thanks for reminding me! I forgot to add this -- it won't work because the script needs to interact with the actual RuneScape client, whereas Mirror Mode only reflects ("looks, but does not touch") the RuneScape client. It's incompatible, sorry.

OSBot uses stealth injection, so I think we're safe.

I'm 99% positive that they added stealth just to make it sound better. As a couple of scripters have too.

Nothing is making it "stealth" it just sounds better.

Trust me I wish it was safe, because I would love to hop onto stealth injection for 4 hours and have like 80 fletching and I'd be done with it. But if those 4 hours got me flagged I would be so mad

I'm 99% positive that they added stealth just to make it sound better. As a couple of scripters have too.

Nothing is making it "stealth" it just sounds better.

Trust me I wish it was safe, because I would love to hop onto stealth injection for 4 hours and have like 80 fletching and I'd be done with it. But if those 4 hours got me flagged I would be so mad

I trained to 99 fletching using my own script. The method can be achieved using Cheat Engine, and I doubt anyone has been banned using that programme. If, by and chance, you get flagged, once you've achieved your goal, you can just 'go quiet' and give Jagex nothing to monitor for a while, and perhaps they'll go away.

Edited by liverare

I trained to 99 fletching using my own script. The method can be achieved using Cheat Engine, and I doubt anyone has been banned using that programme. If, by and chance, you get flagged, once you've achieved your goal, you can just 'go quiet' and give Jagex nothing to monitor for a while, and perhaps they'll go away.

Couldn't this method be done with AHK? Could even keep it 1:1 so it's not breaking the rules. Of course even then I couldn't be bothered to sit at my computer and press 3 letters over and over, but what if I set up the script on my computer then all the osbot script had to do was press those letters?

1 key to select first thing

2nd key to move over to second item (only has to be seperate key or they consider it macroing)

3rd key to click second item

Couldn't this method be done with AHK? Could even keep it 1:1 so it's not breaking the rules. Of course even then I couldn't be bothered to sit at my computer and press 3 letters over and over, but what if I set up the script on my computer then all the osbot script had to do was press those letters?

1 key to select first thing

2nd key to move over to second item (only has to be seperate key or they consider it macroing)

3rd key to click second item

I may look into this.

• Maldesto changed the title to Usain Bolter and Darter
  • liverare changed the title to Bolter and Darter