Maldesto

Dog_

It actually stands for peanut butter. 

I enjoy peanut butter sandwiches. 

I just had one earlier today and it was awesome.

didnt say it wasnt allowed

was asking u m8

autism to the extent where the person does not know that PB stands for lead

Probably had lead poisoning and is offended by the chemical abbreviation and therefore wants to eradicate it from this site in the hopes that the kids of tomorrow won't have to go through the same suffering that he had to?

I just had one earlier today and it was awesome.

Probably had lead poisoning and is offended by the chemical abbreviation and therefore wants to eradicate it from this site in the hopes that the kids of tomorrow won't have to go through the same suffering that he had to?

?????????????????????a?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????u?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????t????????????????i???????????????????s?????????????????????m???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????