Reasons Why People get Banned

Trustmybet

Decided to make a little statement of what I believe of how Jagex detects bots and so forth. Yes, there may be other reasons as well and this is NOT A THEORY, but like I said, it's just what I think.

I believe that Jagex detects the movements and patterns of scripts to detect our bots that we use today. 

Here's a good reason why that might be the answer:

1. Scripts: Free scripts are used from hundreds of people from sponsored members to vip members to leechers. We all have used free scripts before and we know that it will most LIKELY get you banned or it does not run flawless which will lead to bans if Jagex sees you with a broken script and just standing there for 24 hours. OF COURSE they'll know not human is just standing there like that for many hours.

2. Private Scripts: Creating private scripts are much much better because in scripts that are used a lot today has already been detected by Jagex due to the same patterns that multiple accounts are doing. In a matter of time, they will easily detect the patterns of the script you're using and using a private script will come in handy as you're the only person who uses the pattern.

3. Client issues: We all have known or discovered our bots breaking or dying from randoms. This is a huge issue and one of the main reasons of how we get banned today. Most of the time you will die and spawn in lumby or somewhere else for plenty of time. No human being just stands at the same spot for a long time unless you're some weird kid IDK. 

An example would be the sandwhich lady random. If you pick the wrong item, she teles you somewhere in runescape. Most of the time you get banned for being at the tele spot too long. Another example would be the prison pete random. No human being would take more than an hour to complete the random. Thats ridiculous.

4. Botting without breaks: Most of us have realized or bragged about having over 100 hours+ proggies. Well, you know you're lucky as well. Jagex will detect accounts that are on for a long period of time. Most people don't play runescape for over 40 hours straight if so, Idk what's wrong with you bud. Anyways, Botting without breaks for over 50+ hours is most likely asking for a ban on your account. VERY FEW PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH THIS. Make sure to use your breaks! QwPha8E.png

Thanks for reading this. I took awhile to type all of this.

Love,

Trust

Edited by Trustmybet
  • Like 1

Decided to make a little statement of what I believe of how Jagex detects bots and so forth. Yes, there may be other reasons as well and this is NOT A THEORY, but like I said, it's just what I think.

I believe that Jagex detects the movements and patterns of scripts to detect our bots that we use today. 

Here's a good reason why that might be the answer:

1. Scripts: Free scripts are used from hundreds of people from sponsored members to vip members to leechers. We all have used free scripts before and we know that it will most LIKELY get you banned or it does not run flawless which will lead to bans if Jagex sees you with a broken script and just standing there for 24 hours. OF COURSE they'll know not human is just standing there like that for many hours.

2. Private Scripts: Creating private scripts are much much better because in scripts that are used a lot today has already been detected by Jagex due to the same patterns that multiple accounts are doing. In a matter of time, they will easily detect the patterns of the script you're using and using a private script will come in handy as you're the only person who uses the pattern.

3. Client issues: We all have known or discovered our bots breaking or dying from randoms. This is a huge issue and one of the main reasons of how we get banned today. Most of the time you will die and spawn in lumby or somewhere else for plenty of time. No human being just stands at the same spot for a long time unless you're some weird kid IDK. 

An example would be the sandwhich lady random. If you pick the wrong item, she teles you somewhere in runescape. Most of the time you get banned for being at the tele spot too long. Another example would be the prison pete random. No human being would take more than an hour to complete the random. Thats ridiculous.

4. Botting without breaks: Most of us have realized or bragged about having over 100 hours+ proggies. Well, you know you're lucky as well. Jagex will detect accounts that are on for a long period of time. Most people don't play runescape for over 40 hours straight if so, Idk what's wrong with you bud. Anyways, Botting without breaks for over 50+ hours is most likely asking for a ban on your account. VERY FEW PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH THIS. Make sure to use your breaks! QwPha8E.png

Thanks for reading this. I took awhile to type all of this.

Love,

Trust

1. more ppl that tend to use it means a higher ban usually but not always

2. private scripts have gotten plenty of people i know banned......

3. they can usually detect if you're on a client/3rd party software or w/e because ive had accs banned while playing legit on a client and so have others.

4. breaks mean nothing...........

• 2 weeks later...