Please read

bigb0ngt0kes

Okay so recently i was banned, twice now on 2 different accounts after using this bot. These bots and scripts are great and all, but i think i discovered how i got caught. In the bottom of the osbot1 and osbot2 software some scripts will mention something like "loading third-party software" while in the middle of botting. Jagex will detect that instantly and you will be banned on the spot. Just thought you'd want to consider this into thought. Not disappointed or anything though, just wanted to put this out.

Okay so recently i was banned, twice now on 2 different accounts after using this bot. These bots and scripts are great and all, but i think i discovered how i got caught. In the bottom of the osbot1 and osbot2 software some scripts will mention something like "loading third-party software" while in the middle of botting. Jagex will detect that instantly and you will be banned on the spot. Just thought you'd want to consider this into thought. Not disappointed or anything though, just wanted to put this out.

This has nothing to do with the script. That message comes up when OSBot refreshes itself. And this is most definitely not going to get you banned, because the runescape client can't see any of that happenning.