Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

I won't have the chance to use it for a few days, I'll guess as is will haft to suffice:[ does it still run reasonably fast, (that guy was insanely efficient o.o) ... Ehh all else I can think of is food support needed because of the ice trolls (forgot their name) would that be possible or to much for the mother of dragons ?

I won't have the chance to use it for a few days, I'll guess as is will haft to suffice:[ does it still run reasonably fast, (that guy was insanely efficient o.o) ... Ehh all else I can think of is food support needed because of the ice trolls (forgot their name) would that be possible or to much for the mother of dragons ?

Try running the teleport method atm and see how that goes :D

It has all supported what's required to run good xp/h ^^

Does it hop out of bot worlds???? I replied 2 days ago but you didn't answer

Sorry must have skipped that by accident :s

No  the script doesn't hop at all, I even wonder if they use bot worlds these days.

Only legit players are in those worlds sleep.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Yeah nature rune farming is broken, every time he goes back to the shop he then drops inventory and logs out...

First of all, if you want to report something, use the bug report template which can be found in the first post :)

I just tested the method and it worked perfectly fine.

It drops the JUNK in your inventory, thats means it will drop all except: Coins, runes, talisman, pure essence.

if you have any other item with you, you should leave it in the bank bcs its pointless.

Script updated to V0.92:

- Tweaked small unnoting interaction.

Kind regards

khaleesi

Try running the teleport method atm and see how that goes biggrin.png

It has all supported what's required to run good xp/h ^^

ehh I really think astral runes would need food support, In that video he said he uses 1-2 monkfish an hour but he also has 99 defence and a dfs ... lvl 108 squoks O.P ...  I'd like to be able to run it overnight without any worries, would it be to much work to add some type of food support?

ehh I really think astral runes would need food support, In that video he said he uses 1-2 monkfish an hour but he also has 99 defence and a dfs ... lvl 108 squoks O.P ...  I'd like to be able to run it overnight without any worries, would it be to much work to add some type of food support?

I already told you it supported everything you need at lunar island, so food is in it too :D

Check the interface:

a243ffa46b60e0291b8a8f68f77c051d.png

Kind regards

Khaleesi <3

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror
- Running abyss or normal altars? Law, balloon
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Doesn't work with any setup
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

It doesn't open the bank, or interact with the altar. please fix this asap i'm not getting anything in console and paint is just saying Opening bank... and Entering ruins

EDIT: it also doesn't walk to the altar when i'm inside it.

EDIT:  it's working in stealth injection mode.

Edited by Mikkoz

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars? Law, balloon

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Doesn't work with any setup

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

It doesn't open the bank, or interact with the altar. please fix this asap i'm not getting anything in console and paint is just saying Opening bank... and Entering ruins

EDIT: it also doesn't walk to the altar when i'm inside it.

EDIT:  it's working in stealth injection mode.

I'm not if you noticed but you explained 4 error which would break ALL methods of the script ... xD

So might startthinking that this is your side and not mine you know :)

Start mirror the proper way, means you load BOTH client before logging in.

Thats will fix the issue :)

Khaleesi

I'm not if you noticed but you explained 4 error which would break ALL methods of the script ... xD

So might startthinking that this is your side and not mine you know smile.png

Start mirror the proper way, means you load BOTH client before logging in.

Thats will fix the issue smile.png

Khaleesi

It does withdraw the items and deposit if I open the bank manually

It does withdraw the items and deposit if I open the bank manually

Again:

Start mirror the proper way, means you load BOTH clients before logging in.

Thats will fix the issue smile.png

I'm not going to explain how the mirror works and stuff, just listen to me.

If you actually read the forum at the mirror section you'll fine out how it works and why it does this.

Just DON'T login before you loaded both the clients.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi