Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

1 minute ago, Jonukas243 said:

Well the script teached me that RC cant be botted a lot lmao ;D Botted for 10hrs 2day ban for the first time :) Well I learned from the mistake! The script is good but Jagex watches us :c

change your botting manners bro i did 20hr 3 days straight also for my 2 day ban, but i've gotten 80-84 rc last 4 days with much better habbits ( still botting over 6hr easily) not even vip ( i'll be getting mirror mode tho). trust me my acc was 38 rc last week when i bought khal AIO, now i'm a beast and i made over 120-140k astrals already made like 16m in 4 days low key botting.

3 minutes ago, Jonukas243 said:

Well the script teached me that RC cant be botted a lot lmao ;D Botted for 10hrs 2day ban for the first time :) Well I learned from the mistake! The script is good but Jagex watches us :c

always try to talk to people in between, if i see it's starting to get crowded i enable my input and disable paint for a 30 sec chat, so they believe i'm legit. i think it's working wonders for me as i believe jagex flagged my ip and account last tuesday

Hi Khal, i just purchased the bot. working overall. but i have a hint for improvement.
the bot sometimes stops working either because of a miss click and remains inactive until it log out if in safe area or emergency teleport because of low hp in abyss or wild. this could be solved by periodic checks for activity maybe? EDIT : stops in abyss when moving closer to eyes then doesn't click them and keeps taking damage.

Also i encountered pkers who teleblock and freeze my player, is it possible to implement player blacklisting which makes the bot world hop when a player who previously attacked present?

last point, when withdrawing food the bot always takes a step of two and repeats till completely healed seems very bot like can this be changed?

thanks keep up the good work and kind regards

Edited by obotix