Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

For some reason I can't retrace the whole error you gave me ...

Does this happen everytime when crossing the ditch and walking to the mage?

EDIT:

The error is from the previous version of the script.

Can you copy paste me the error again when you see it?

Khaleesi

I am just gonna attempt to reinstall osbot + mirror client and give it another go. If that doesnt work ill take a screenshot

EDIT: 

After redownloading and unpacking everything it seems to be working again. :) 

Cheers,

Edited by Trippy420

Minimum stats for ur Abyss method?

44 RC for nature runes is the only req ;)

Although recommended is:

40-60+ defence

40-60+ hitpoints

60+ mining

60+ thieving

70+ agility

If you're going for 99 RC you might as well train to 70 mining and thieving, and 90, if not 99, agility first.

Khal I've got a question; how well does it work in mirror client compared to normal client?

During the lava runes it gets stuck when trying to get pure essence out for some reason. It worked fine for 30 minutes and then it bugs out.

Read first post please...

-> USE Bug report template <-

It's quite useless to make these post with no information.

So get me the info required (bug report template) so I can help you :)

Khaleesi

44 RC for nature runes is the only req wink.png

Although recommended is:

40-60+ defence

40-60+ hitpoints

60+ mining

60+ thieving

70+ agility

If you're going for 99 RC you might as well train to 70 mining and thieving, and 90, if not 99, agility first.

Khal I've got a question; how well does it work in mirror client compared to normal client?

Thanks mate.

Getting a bug on the mirror client where it continuously tries to withdraw pure essence from the bank even though the inventory is full 

EDIT: Fixed, something to do with one of the pouches not being filled

Yeah had that issue also, make sure to check the right pouches in settings and make sure they're all empty/filled before starting. Does the trick for me :).

I was using your script to make fire runes. I took a nap and woke up with the "your account has been disabled. Please check your message-centre for details.". I have never posted on this forums because I never felt the need to. However, this time is different I spent hours on my account, maybe days, but I thought your script was premium. 

P.S. I only just bot this script yesterday...

I have been permanently banned and don't know what to do. I guess i might have to stop playing.

post-159139-0-17358900-1431479996_thumb.png

Edited by justinlamby

I was using your script to make fire runes. I took a nap and woke up with the "your account has been disabled. Please check your message-centre for details.". I have never posted on this forums because I never felt the need to. However, this time is different I spent hours on my account, maybe days, but I thought your script was premium. 

P.S. I only just bot this script yesterday...

I have been permanently banned and don't know what to do. I guess i might have to stop playing.

I take it you weren't using mirror mode?

A friendly suggestion

When using the mounted glory method for abyss, if the bot decides to take a break inside a POH before teleporting to edgeville, it breaks the script.

When you log back in, you're at the POH portal and the script doesn't know what to do so it idles.

Ya this is a mirror client issue,

To detect if you in your house I'm scanning the object around the player, but the mirror mode has a delay when laoding objects.

I didn't really found another way to check if you are in your house without checking the objects.

Getting a bug on the mirror client where it continuously tries to withdraw pure essence from the bank even though the inventory is full 

EDIT: Fixed, something to do with one of the pouches not being filled

Make sure to select the right pouches, I'll add a failsafe for this kind of stuff.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter